USPlabs doubter no longer

dpfisher

You often see these guys freaking out about how USP is fake, and I was starting to believe them.

In the past I have used AP... I was about 20% fat then so it was hard to tell if it really had an effect and I secretly wondered if it didn't just have some laxative effect to promote slimming since some people complained about the runs (which I didn't really get at all)

I tried Prime.. it was expensive and to be honest I didn't really see anything until the last doses when I bumped up to 9/day in the 3rd week and what I did see wasn't amazing. I suppose I should have tried 2 bottles, I will soon.

I just took my first Recreate- a single pill. I sometimes drink coffee by the pot and have used provigil, which is a prescription stim that affects the same pathways as cocaine. Nothing can keep me awake. I have tried no-doz straight caffeine and it really doesn't do much at all except raise heart rate a little. It's about an hour since I took the Recreate and I've never been so awake in my life! I checked my blood pressure and it's 20 points lower than normal (for me, which is high, so now it's good.) Pulse is down to normal too. I have no idea which ingredients caused any of this but I have to say I'm VERY VERY pleased about it. Perhaps their thyroid boosting thing is actually super-effective on people with low thyroid?

Anyway I wasn't ever one of the outspoken critics who called them a scam and freaked out since I just honestly recounted my experiences but I thought I'd share this one too to be fair. Can't say anything about fat burning effects yet lol.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this feedback. ReCreate is good over time. keep us posted on how you feel and what results you get.

ILiftBig

Awards
You often see these guys freaking out about how USP is fake, and I was starting to believe them.

In the past I have used AP... I was about 20% fat then so it was hard to tell if it really had an effect and I secretly wondered if it didn't just have some laxative effect to promote slimming since some people complained about the runs (which I didn't really get at all)

I tried Prime.. it was expensive and to be honest I didn't really see anything until the last doses when I bumped up to 9/day in the 3rd week and what I did see wasn't amazing. I suppose I should have tried 2 bottles, I will soon.

I just took my first Recreate- a single pill. I sometimes drink coffee by the pot and have used provigil, which is a prescription stim that affects the same pathways as cocaine. Nothing can keep me awake. I have tried no-doz straight caffeine and it really doesn't do much at all except raise heart rate a little. It's about an hour since I took the Recreate and I've never been so awake in my life! I checked my blood pressure and it's 20 points lower than normal (for me, which is high, so now it's good.) Pulse is down to normal too. I have no idea which ingredients caused any of this but I have to say I'm VERY VERY pleased about it. Perhaps their thyroid boosting thing is actually super-effective on people with low thyroid?

Anyway I wasn't ever one of the outspoken critics who called them a scam and freaked out since I just honestly recounted my experiences but I thought I'd share this one too to be fair. Can't say anything about fat burning effects yet lol.

I completely understand your doubts. For years I have not been very sold on most products and companies in the supplement industry. Most of us have shelled out small fortunes over time and gotten nothing but an empty wallet.

I am very careful now on what I buy, if there isn't any research to back up the claims of the products being sold I won't wast my money. USPlabs always uses ingredients that are well backed up by science and their products always do what they say. This is a nice change in the supplement industry.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the same thing. I was expecting what I got from all the other supplements I've tried, 0 results, but wow I was wrong. I ran super cissus for 4 weeks and healed my foot injury that I've had for 2 years now, which is a WOW. I was so happy with the results that I decided to add Prime, Powerfull and Jacked, ran that for about 4 weeks and got amazing results, very happy I'm stickin with USP Labs for life now:D

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. I am training a guy at my work now who started at 398 lbs. After 6 months on a proper diet with cardio and weight training he weighs 328 lbs today. I dont have him any any fat burners yet because I dont know much about them but maybe I should have him try this.

tonyjaafan

Awards
I really liked Jacked..dont know why USP labs gets a bad rep..Ive just tried Jacked and I like it a lot..

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
recreate didnt do anything for me but i just got some prime so we shall see how this one goes.