JOINTS!

1. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  900 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.83%

JOINTS!

not the smoking kind! haha! At the moment im just starting out after a long period of being away from the gym, later on down the line ill probably be doing an mdrol-sustanon-deca cycle,as the juice makes your muscles grow a lot faster then cartilage,joints and conective tissue etc... so what i want to do is find out what are the best joint care out there so i can pre load build up and strengthen them!

All i seem to have found is cissus,msm,glucosamine and chondroitin,is there any others out there that can help you keep your joints etc...super strong and healthy so that they're ready for everything? cheers in advance bros!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dizdabiz View Post
    not the smoking kind! haha! At the moment im just starting out after a long period of being away from the gym, later on down the line ill probably be doing an mdrol-sustanon-deca cycle,as the juice makes your muscles grow a lot faster then cartilage,joints and conective tissue etc... so what i want to do is find out what are the best joint care out there so i can pre load build up and strengthen them!

All i seem to have found is cissus,msm,glucosamine and chondroitin,is there any others out there that can help you keep your joints etc...super strong and healthy so that they're ready for everything? cheers in advance bros!
    maybe the deca is enough, collagen synthesis increase more that 100%
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.3%

There are other chemicals that increase the effectiveness of glucosamine and others. 5-Loxin is clinically proven to help within a week, hyaluronic acid is a fatty acid found in joints that the body uses for lubrication.
    •   

4. Universal Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.58%

Animal Flex is designed for hard training bodybuilders/athletes:

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...x-44-pack.html
  5. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dizdabiz View Post
    ...All i seem to have found is cissus,msm,glucosamine and chondroitin,is there any others out there that can help you keep your joints etc...super strong and healthy so that they're ready for everything? cheers in advance bros!
    Check out OsteoSport: http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...steo-sport.php.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

USPlabs SuperCissus Rx.

Check out the info below and best of luck with your upcoming cycle.

Cissus Quadrangularis is an ancient medicinal plant native to the hotter parts of Ceylon and India. Cissus Quadrangularis was prescribed in the ancient Ayurvedic texts as a general tonic and analgesic, with specific bone fracture healing properties. Modern research has shed light on Cissus' ability to speed bone healing by showing it acts as a glucocorticoid antagonist (1,2). Since anabolic/androgenic compounds are well known to act as antagonists to the glucocorticoid receptor as well as promote bone growth and fracture healing, it has been postulated that Cissus Quadrangularis possesses anabolic and/or androgenic properties (1,3). In addition to speeding the remodeling process of the healing bone, Cissus Quadrangularis also leads to a much faster increase in bone tensile strength. In clinical trials Cissus Quadrangularis has led to a fracture healing time on the order of 55 to 33 percent of that of controls. That cissus exerts antiglucocorticoid properties is suggested by a number of studies where bones were weakened by treatment with cortisol, and upon administration of Cissus Quadrangularis extract the cortisol induced weakening was halted, and the healing process begun.

While the increased rate of bone healing may be of great significance to persons suffering from chronic diseases like osteoporosis (4), the antiglucocorticoid properties of Cissus Quadrangularis are likely of much more interest to the average bodybuilder or athlete, since endogenous glucocorticoids, particularly cortisol, are not only catabolic to bone, but catabolize muscle tissue as well. Numerous studies over the years have suggested that glucorticoids, including the body's endogenous hormone cortisol activate pathways that degrade not only bone, but skeletal muscle tissue as well. A recently published report documented exactly how glucocorticoids (including cortisol) induce muscle breakdown: They activate the so-called ubiquitin-proteasome pathway of proteolysis (5). This pathway of tissue breakdown is important for removing damaged and non-functional proteins. However, when it is overactive during periods of elevated cortisol (e.g disease states, stress, and over-training) excess amounts of normal tissue are broken down as well. By exerting an anabolic, antiglucorticoid effect Cissus Quadrangularis helps preserve muscle tissue during times of physical and emotional stress.

Although the bulk of the research on Cissus Quadrangularis centers around bone healing, the possibility exists that Cissus may act to improve bone healing it may improve the healing rate of connective tissue in general, including tendons. If this is the case it would be of great benefit to bodybuilders and athletes.

Besides the above-mentioned properties of Cissus Quadrangularis, the plant is also rich in the vitamins/antioxidants vitamin C and beta-carotene. As analyzed, Cissus quadrangularis contained ascorbic acid 479 mg, and carotene 267 units per 100g of freshly prepared paste in addition to calcium oxalate (6).

The typical recommended daily dosage of Cissus Quadrangularis is 3 to 6 grams to accelerate fracture healing. Safety studies in rats showed no toxic effects at dosages as high as 2000 mg/kg of body weight. So not only is Cissus efficacious, it is also quite safe, in either the dried powder form or the commercially available extract.

Cissus Quadrangularis also possess analgesic properties on a mg per mg basis comparable to aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen. Cissus quadrangularis, which has been proved to be highly effective in relieving pain, reduction of swelling and promoting the process of healing of the simple fractures as well as in curing the allied disorders associated with fractures (7). The mechanism through which Cissus Quadrangularis exerts its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties has not been well characterized. It may act centrally, but the anti-inflammatory features suggest that it acts by preventing the conversion of arachidonic acid to inflammatory prostaglandins. Real World Application for injuries.

Simply if you're suffering from joint pain, ligament pain, cartilage pain, had surgery on bone, ligament or cartilage, Cissus is the supplement to use. It has been my experience that many athletes take anti-inflammatory medications to fight through the pain. Ultimately, these medications only kill the sensation of pain not the symptom. Cissus has the ability to kill the pain specific to the injury while promoting healing.

Some users will get instant relief and other will need to use Cissus for much longer period of time for complete healing of an injury. Leverage performance science is not claiming that Cissus will work 100% percent of the time that would be a foolish claim. We have estimated that 85% of user experience relief from our product. This number may lower or rise as more consumers send in reports. In the PHARMACEUTICAL industry a 50% success rate is good. Since we're talking about the Pharmaceutical industry, they have yet to produce a product that helps the healing process. They just develop pain medications that are often addicting.

SuperCissus is anabolic and anti-catabolic!!! SuperCissus users report a "PUMP" that we call the SuperCissus pump. The PUMP effect becomes prevalent at approximately 10-15 days of continuous SuperCissus use. The "PUMP" is due to the increase of blood flow to the muscle. The SuperCissus pump will have you flexing your muscle for no apparent reason. This is when you know the product has exerted its effect.

If using SuperCissus to heal injury related pain, you may experience instant relief due to its analgesic (pain killing) effect . This does not mean the injury has completely healed! Please continue your training regimen with extra caution until full recovery has been achieved. On the contrary, if using SuperCissus primarily for its anabolic properties your training program should be continued with maximum intensity to reap the full benefits of this product.

References

1) Chopra SS, Patel MR, Awadhiya RP. Studies of Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair : a histopathological study Indian J Med Res. 1976 Sep;64(9):1365-8
    2) Chopra SS, Patel MR, Gupta LP, Datta IC. Studies on Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair: effect on chemical parameters in blood Indian J Med Res. 1975 Jun;63(6):824-8.
    3) PRASAD GC, UDUPA KN. EFFECT OF CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS ON THE HEALING OF CORTISONE TREATED FRACTURES. Indian J Med Res. 1963 Jul;51:667-76.
    4) Shirwaikar A, Khan S, Malini S. Antiosteoporotic effect of ethanol extract of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. on ovariectomized rat. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003 Dec;89(2-3):245-50.
    5) Combaret L, Taillandier D, Dardevet D, Bechet D, Ralliere C, Claustre A, Grizard J, Attaix D Glucocorticoids regulate mRNA levels for subunits of the 19 S regulatory complex of the 26 S proteasome in fast-twitch skeletal muscles. Biochem J. 2004 Feb 15;378(Pt 1):239-46.
    6) Chidambara Murthy KN, Vanitha A, Mahadeva Swamy M, Ravishankar GA. Antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of Cissus quadrangularis L. J Med Food. 2003 Summer;6(2):99-105.
    7) Panda, J Res Ayurv Siddha, 1990, 11, 7rences
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Definately super cissus rx, worked great for me!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  900 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.83%

Cheers for the info everyone,at the moment im going to go glucosamine and msm powder and ill order some cissus later on in the month! Yeah borobulker,im just getting myself back to the gym after years away so im going to leave the cycle till after im ready for it physically!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%

haha i like how 4 reps from different companies all just pushed their products..

I'm bound to be buying one soon though. Powerlifting is taking a toll on my joints!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    haha i like how 4 reps from different companies all just pushed their products..

I'm bound to be buying one soon though. Powerlifting is taking a toll on my joints!
    We all have the best product, didn't you know that?

As far as powerlifting goes... Check out Powerlifting USA, we run ad's in there with some of the worlds top powerlifters, we are also a title sponsor of WABDL...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We all have the best product, didn't you know that?

As far as powerlifting goes... Check out Powerlifting USA, we run ad's in there with some of the worlds top powerlifters, we are also a title sponsor of WABDL...
    Of course, how did I overlook that?

You've got PM!

and the OP, I'm sure you would like any of the 3 previous mentioned supplements.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will my joints be ok?
    By Lance87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:38 PM
  2. Joints: anything that REPAIRS joints?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
  3. Best way to Ice your D.O.M.S, joints, etc
    By bloodline26 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:24 AM
  4. joints?
    By dan12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 08:51 PM
  5. IGF-1 & Joints...