low test - AnabolicMinds.com

low test

1. Advanced Member

low test

need your advice....went to the doc for a check up, had my test levels checked came back 197 overall.. i was shocked cuz i dont feel low..sex drive is up,strenght,energy up,body fat low,etc... i dont understand...they check my levels around 6pm that day, dont know if that has anything to do with it or not..im 29yrs old,i dont drink,smoke,eat red meat,junk food,soy,and i dont take steriods or hormones.. im lost cuz im stronger now that i have ever been..

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

whats your cholesterol like?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Advanced Member

im not sure what my cholesterol is
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

i think i know where hes going with that question...ALL hormones in the body come from cholesterol...maybe eating 5-10 whole eggs a day with some divanil may help...hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, i'm a little surprised your doctor would test your hormone levels with you feeling normal, and not test your cholesterol. But if your cholesterol is much under 150, it could affect your testosterone level
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Advanced Member

he didnt check my cholesterol because 3 months ago it was 140..i was just wondering what my test levels were..i was thinking i was in the 600-700 range cuz how good i feel..and when they told me i was 197. i couldnt believe it...
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

hmm yeah, well 140 is on the low side, below normal. have you been eating even less fats in the last couple months? i'd suggest getting some coconut oil and taking a tablespoon of that evenings before bed
    This space for rent

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I second the eggs suggestion. Granted, I am 18, and am pretty much made out of pure testosterone right now, but I started eating 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites a day about 2 months ago (intense, i know) and I have been feeling CRAZY ALPHA lately. Yeah, I know, that's totally anecdotal, but I have never felt quite like this. It's a definite difference from a few months ago. If you just added 2 whole eggs a day I'm willing to bet you'd notice a difference in a short amount of time. Toss in some coconut oil at night, and you're good to go. I hope that helps.
  9. Advanced Member

i been going over my diet. i now know i dont get much zinc or fatty foods. im gonna up my zinc to about 50mg aday for a few months,and start eating 2-3 eggs every morning...what does coconut oil taste like??
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

tastes like coconut its great all around I use it for pan frying as well as straight drinking, use it instead of vegetable oil in recipes, etc. just has to be slightly warm to be liquid
    This space for rent

11. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    tastes like coconut its great all around I use it for pan frying as well as straight drinking, use it instead of vegetable oil in recipes, etc. just has to be slightly warm to be liquid
    I use the Spectrum organic coconut oil. It doesn't taste like anything. Just melts in your mouth, kind of like butter.

If I don't eat it straight, i just cook my eggs in it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:38 PM