What is the Best, PLEASE state your opinion.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
What is the best still legal PH/PS or similar compound out there these days. This could be a PH/PS or it could be a test booster or it could be another compound that operates through different channels than PH/PS's

Please speak only from experience rather than if you are a board sponsor who has something to Sell....

And what I mean by "best" is Lean Gains in size and strength. and how would they compare to any of the PH/PS of 6 years ago.

Last edited:
Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
What is the best still legal PH/PS or similar compound out there these days.

Please speak only from experience rather than if you are a board sponsor who has something to Sell....

And what I mean by "best" is Lean Gains in size and strength. and how would they compare to any of the PH/PS of 6 years ago.
how about send your post over to the steroid section.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
because steroids are steroids and supplements can be steroids but they don't have to be...isn't this the "supplement" section? and typically I think of "steroids" as scheduled drugs...not legal over the counter GNC and other health food store products.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
ph/ps are hormones that you introduce to your body...hence pro-hormone with one conversion, or steroid which is already active. regardless if you think ph's and ps's are just supplements, you should read the sticky and what i have said will be exemplified by it. have a good day.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
ph/ps are hormones that you introduce to your body...hence pro-hormone with one conversion, or steroid which is already active. regardless if you think ph's and ps's are just supplements, you should read the sticky and what i have said will be exemplified by it. have a good day.
Again, that doesn't apply to my question. My question doesn't ONLY apply to PH/PS. It could be a test booster or some new chemical that works through other channels than standard PH/PS...but I will further clarify my question to suit this section. now you have a good day

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
then state part of your ****ing question here and the other part that deals with with steroids in the ****ing anabolic section. god damn you have a thick skull.
and by similar compound, what the **** do you mean by similar? similar in results? chemical makeup? what? J H C
where are the mods when you need them.

now, to answer you're SUPPLEMENT, NOT STEROID, SUPPLEMENT portion of the question, the SUPPLEMENTS that gave me the most gains were from mass fx and prime. now those were with me and are different with everyone.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Again, that doesn't apply to my question. My question doesn't ONLY apply to PH/PS. It could be a test booster or some new chemical that works through other channels than standard PH/PS...but I will further clarify my question to suit this section. now you have a good day
oh, loved how you "clarified" your original post lol
shenanigans
"ph" and "ps" should be taken out to actually suit this particular forum

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
then state part of your ****ing question here and the other part that deals with with steroids in the ****ing anabolic section. god damn you have a thick skull.
and by similar compound, what the **** do you mean by similar? similar in results? chemical makeup? what? J H C
and YOU'RE NOT LISTENING AND YOU'RE NOT HELPFUL
if you didn't like my question and can't help don't propagate the thread by sticking your nose in it. I've clarified my question so there it is. It would have been simpler if you'd either have given your opinion to the question directly or not answered at all. And you go crying to the mods like a little kid over me asking a question in what YOU consider to be the wrong section...wow...grow up kid.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
and YOU'RE NOT LISTENING AND YOU'RE NOT HELPFUL
if you didn't like my question and can't help don't propagate the thread by sticking your nose in it. I've clarified my question so there it is. It would have been simpler if you'd either have given your opinion to the question directly or not answered at all. And you go crying to the mods like a little kid over me asking a question in what YOU consider to be the wrong section...wow...grow up kid.
lol read the sticky.
:laugh:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-steroid-talk.html

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Wow, OK, after this post I'm going to get banned...so go ahead and do it. ban me. But you really don't have to, I won't be back anyway...

You have a bunch of GIRLS on here removing and adding reputation points to you like it's some kind of kids game
you ask a question, people don't read it. I clarify the question, they still don't read it. They tell me to read the sticky...this board has become unbelievable in how much of a pansy assed place it has become. Board Sponsors have basically taken over the running of it because of money and rule the Forum with all kinds of new gay rules and so forth. There are hundreds of forums like this without all the RIDICULOUS rules and without all the brain-dead losers playing with "reputation points" how totally GAY can you get?

The funny thing was. I was a year laid off from doing anything and I remembered this website as the best one on the internet and came back with EVERY intention of becoming a paying member and doing it seriously this time...and I'm not just saying that...I had every intention of doing that. Instead I come back to a bunch of girls trying to argue with me over asking a question because their pussy twitched because I either posted in the wrong section (like no one has done that before) or they didn't like my question which I clarified.

You can take your board sponsors and shove them straight up your ass! You can take your little Girls playing games and crying to mama because they got their wittle fweelings hurt by me posting a question here. What a bunch of *******S. This place has become a JOKE and who has time to get on a website where all this gay drama goes on. I know you don't care because you've got all these sponsors now, but really...it really is crappy compared to even 3 years ago.

Goodbye.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Wow, OK, after this post I'm going to get banned...so go ahead and do it. ban me. But you really don't have to, I don't care.

You have a bunch of GIRLS on here removing and adding reputation points to you like ...well...GIRLS!

you ask a question, people don't read it. I clarify the question, they still don't read it. They tell me to read the sticky...this board has become unbelievable in how much of a pansy assed place it has become. Board Sponsors have basically taken over the running of it because of money and rule the Forum with all kinds of new gay rules and so forth. There are hundreds of forums like this without all the RIDICULOUS rules and without all the brain-dead losers playing with "reputation points" how totally GAY can you get?

The funny thing was. I was a year laid off from doing anything and I remembered this website as the best one on the internet and came back with EVERY intention of becoming a paying member and doing it seriously this time...and I'm not just saying that...I had every intention of doing that. Instead I come back to a bunch of girls trying to argue with me over asking a question because their pussy twitched because I either posted in the wrong section (like no one has done that before) or they didn't like my question which I clarified.

You can take your board sponsors and shove them straight up your ass! You can take your little Girls playing games and crying to mama because they got their wittle fweelings hurt by me posting a question here. What a bunch of *******S. This place has become a JOKE.

Goodbye.
i loled.
we'll be missing ya.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Look into Blue GENE and PRIME.

They aren't PH's but they provide very good gains.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Look into Blue GENE and PRIME.

They aren't PH's but they provide very good gains.
I would say BlueGene is much more for endurance though...maybe BlueGene and DTH...aggression, endurance, density, vascularity, and lean mass...throw in some forskolin and u got a great 8 week recomp cycle with some crazy good strength increases...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would say BlueGene is much more for endurance though...maybe BlueGene and DTH...aggression, endurance, density, vascularity, and lean mass...throw in some forskolin and u got a great 8 week recomp cycle with some crazy good strength increases...
Blue GENE + DTH + Stoked! :eek:

Now there is one mean stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

now, to answer you're SUPPLEMENT, NOT STEROID, SUPPLEMENT portion of the question, the SUPPLEMENTS that gave me the most gains were from mass fx and prime. now those were with me and are different with everyone.
wow, man. calm down. it's just a thread on a forum.

mr b

Awards
According to FrTimothy, we are "girls" but he still flys the confederate flag. It's amazing how angry he is, maybe the supplements he should be taking are St. John's wart or possibly prozac. I mean anyone with such anger issues probably shouldn't be taking anything. But here is your best advice, go to GNC and take advantage of the Gold card program. They have wonderful supplements for you. Anyways I'm done.