Need Prohormone advice from "Brofessors"

Which option should I go with?

• Who cares about 3 methylated compunds from a shady company? Run the Sustonol 250!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tried and true... and maybe a bit safer. Go with the Havoc/Tren stack fosho...

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Brasky

Awards
MOD EDIT: Wrong forum. Read rules and stickies. Thank you.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Beginning next week, I will be running either Sostonol 250 by IDS OR RPN's Havoc stacked w/ a "tren" knockoff called Tren XXL by Knockout Nutrition. I would like to conduct the ol' dreaded "recomp" but will more than likely end up doing more of a clean bulk. I got my support supps, PCT, and diet in check and was hoping for any advice, reviews, or any other useful info (eg. sides, gains, instances of sudden death, etc...) regarding the two possible PH combos I may go with.
I am 26 years old, 6'1'', 225lbs. My prior PH use consists of Havoc twice, and Mass Tabs once. Toremifene will be used in PCT.

Which option should I go with and why?

Thanks in advance!
wrong section, go to anabolics

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, let me put on my brolabcoat and say that if you haven't ever run halo, superdrol and phera before then the IDS product is a bit risky. if you've run them separately with no particular issues then should be fine. With the havoc/dienelone, i'd just at least separate the two products a bit, use the havoc solo first 2 weeks, then add in the dienelone and run it 4 weeks for a 6 week overall cycle. Since you've run havoc before, you know how it affects you at least

Status
Not open for further replies.