DESSICATED LIVER,RED BLOOD COUNT&APPETITE INCREASER?

dizdabiz

Awards
1. What are they and where do they come from?

Dessicated liver is extracted from the liver of beef cattle. It is rich in B vitamins and is a natural source of iron and folic acid.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Dessicated liver helps to increase red blood cell count and stimulate appetite. Anabolic steroids also stimulate appetite and increase red blood cell count

Increased red blood count? wouldnt taking an iron supplement do the same thing?
But my real interest is the claim that it stimulates appetite which is great when your bulking.Has anyone used it for this,if so how good are they at doing this?

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using 16 tabs a day (Universal). I have noticed a nice boost in my appetitie. At 16 tabs a day you also get an addtional 32 grams of protein as well.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't take an iron supplement unless you are deficient. DL is a good supp. I didn't notice how strong I had gotten until I stopped using. It's subtle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah DL is rich in iron.

Regardless I use DL tabs (Unilivers) about 6-10 tabs a day for 3 years. I am still alive and in perfect health.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't take an iron supplement unless you are deficient. DL is a good supp. I didn't notice how strong I had gotten until I stopped using. It's subtle.
Yeah DL is rich in iron.

Regardless I use DL tabs (Unilivers) about 6-10 tabs a day for 3 years. I am still alive and in perfect health.
Agreed strongly, they also seem to help me with low-carb sides.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I swear by the Beverly tabs! I just started taking them last week again and I know this is not a placebo effect. My energy is just great....clean and just feel awake. And hunger has gone up significantly. Listen, be careful though. I ripped my a@@hole apart once, literally. I was taking 24 a day and slamming protein. After 2 weeks, I got constipated. I was working in afghanistan at the time and we did not have a doc on camp. I went too poop, and spent 3 hours on the potty sweating and in major pain and i basically had rocks in my bum. I had to take the top off of the shower head and jam it up my butt and give myself an enema. When I pooed, it was like a rock came out and tore my butthole. I literally ripped myself a new one. It took about 6 months to heal and now i have a little lippy in my bum where it healed. So basically I was consuming too much protein and not enough fiber. I'm slamming the fiber now but even at that the poo is a little thick. So be careful my buddies in iron, or you might just rip your bum apart.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/101024-liver-tabs.html

wow man try searching next time

also Dessicated liver is not!! extracted
dessicated means that the watwer was pulld out of it
also they contain hema iron a natural fourm of iron and u can not over dose or get to much iron frome liver
Love Uni-Liver. One of my staples...

What liver tabs are used for: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=583

Uni-Liver feedback: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=553

For about $7 a bottle, it's hard to justify not runnin' it at least once.

joelast

joelast

Awards
I swear by the Beverly tabs! I just started taking them last week again and I know this is not a placebo effect. My energy is just great....clean and just feel awake. And hunger has gone up significantly. Listen, be careful though. I ripped my a@@hole apart once, literally. I was taking 24 a day and slamming protein. After 2 weeks, I got constipated. I was working in afghanistan at the time and we did not have a doc on camp. I went too poop, and spent 3 hours on the potty sweating and in major pain and i basically had rocks in my bum. I had to take the top off of the shower head and jam it up my butt and give myself an enema. When I pooed, it was like a rock came out and tore my butthole. I literally ripped myself a new one. It took about 6 months to heal and now i have a little lippy in my bum where it healed. So basically I was consuming too much protein and not enough fiber. I'm slamming the fiber now but even at that the poo is a little thick. So be careful my buddies in iron, or you might just rip your bum apart.
haha wow that is just a horrible situation. I know what your saying about some thick cra tho, its like every other time i take a dump im wiping some blood with the poo. But to stay on topic I love liver tabs, i notice some energy and get my protein totals up.

Arbor

Awards
I take up to 20 Uni-liver a day. Great stuff. As to the other problem.....add some psyillium to your diet.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Is it bad if I just find this hilarious? Probably just how you wrote it though. :laugh:

anyways Uni-Livers are the ****. 3 a meal, and 3-6 when Im at work in between meals with some snack.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I do 20 a day for the last 6 months. Love'm, there a staple. I have a jug at home and at work.

I sent some to my cousin in law as a surprise a few months ago. Talked to him 2 weeks ago and he has been buying his own. Never really told him much about it. Just told him to take 3-4 with meals. But he likes them and they must be noticeable otherwise he wouldn't have continued the use of them.

Also, it's heme iron :)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I only said not to supplement with iron because he asked if taking an iron supp was the same thing as taking DL tabs. The hema iron is a different ball-game, though.

yah man i knew wat cha ment ;)

and thank for the spell check
yah its heme
thanks guys

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I tell this all the time....it's real. Got more too! Had a large staph infection on my gooch while in afghanistan too. that's even worse man!!! you guys have no idea.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
not even going to ask how you got that **** on your fleshy fun bridge (im guessing it involved afghanistani wild dog and peanut butter)

you are a crazy bastard!

thanks for your service though man...

i will look into liver tabs for appetite, it has been slowing down for me lately, maybe i put on enough fat?

dont people lose appetite from using 17aa AAS, maybe supplementing liver tabs with is a good idea?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
20-30 tabs a day does a body good!!!

dizdabiz

Awards
:burnout::burnout::burnout:Well you guys have me sold and ill be getting a tub soon! cheers!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything with B-12 should stimulate appetite.

The iron in beef liver is different from the iron salts found in iron supplements. Those iron salts have a level of toxicity and are not as effectively utilized as your typical ferrous oxide or ferrous fumarate; which can form into toxic ferric complexes.