6 pack stack

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i recieved my 4 six pack stacks in the mail today it is soooooooooo nice to be back on AP, that 2 week break was HORRIBLE. Anyone else buy this stack? I'm looking forward to double dosing AP on refeed days.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
u bought 4 packs wow!
how much weight do u wana lose

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up one! Been on a cut plan 3 weeks and wanted to get something to help the process. Hopefully this stack really does bring out the 6pack I have always wanted!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
u bought 4 packs wow!
how much weight do u wana lose
10-12lbs before I go for more mass, i'm staying off AAS for about 1.5 years as i'm a poor student again :( so I need to cover my bases naturally besides if i find after a couple weeks I'm lean enough i can just tweak my diet and use the combo for more mass. Plus anytime i see AP on sale i grab 4-6 bottles and stock up :laugh:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you misspelled "money" there
USPlabs products have always worked very well for me, Anabolic Pump being the most effective as well as Recreate, these products combined with a proper diet DO work so i'd appreciate you keeping your negativity out of my thread.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs products have always worked very well for me, Anabolic Pump being the most effective as well as Recreate, these products combined with a proper diet DO work so i'd appreciate you keeping your negativity out of my thread.
Yikes. just a joke.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol No worries it's just sometime hard to tell the tone of some comments on here :)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried clen? I've been reading plenty of good things about this stack and may try implementing it in my next cut. either with or in the place of clen

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup i've used clen many times and i just find it too taxing on the adrenal glands and my legs start to feel depleted of glycogen after taking it for a while, i just can't stand the feeling anymore. For me atleast Recreate is an awesome alternative i'm not trying to say it's as potent as Clen i just find i get better results because i feel fine on it not weird or crapp like on clen so i can "enjoy" my diet more :)