DTH or activate stoked combo?

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
trying to decide on wheter to go with two bottle of DTH or go wiht the stoked activate combo. basic goal is to get alittle extra edge while in season for lacrosse and be able to keep my weight on currently 5'11 212 6-8 % bf. and im pretty confident both are NCAA compliant.. would really appreciate feedback thanks guys

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the act/stoked combo. I saw good increases in strength and also gained a few lbs.

edit: haven't tried the DHT tho

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
I really liked the act/stoked combo. I saw good increases in strength and also gained a few lbs.

edit: haven't tried the DHT tho
yeah thats what ive been hearing about it thanks for the feedback ... just curious to see if anyone has done both

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Activate/Stoked sounds a little bit better, but for the extra money, you might not be getting that much more out of it. I'd personally go with the DTH, but it's up to you.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
thanks... i know some ppl have claimed that the stoked activate combo increased appetite thats why i might be leaning that way casue in season for lacrosse i burn a **** load of calories, and sometimes after all that running my appetite is killed... thanks for the help

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im running DTH and AX right now together, great gains so far in the 3rd week of 8. I have ran AX+Stoked for 8 weeks before as well, and made awesome gains on that stack as well, you definately gotta run it for 8 weeks tho, the best gains are made from week 4 and on.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally pick up some DTH...it increases aggression more than anything ive ever taken which is always good in sports...but i have never tried ax/stoked...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote AX/Stoked. I'm assuming you're asking for one or the other because you'd be buying two bottles of DTH, right?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
AX and DTH are both great, but I would definitely throw in Stoked! regardless of which one you are running to limit estrogen. Blue GENE, or 6-oxo would be a good option as well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX and DTH are both great, but I would definitely throw in Stoked! regardless of which one you are running to limit estrogen. Blue GENE, or 6-oxo would be a good option as well.
I just remembered the CEL Post Cycle Assist is actually a little better than Stoked...I'd opt for AX/CEL PCA.

As RR said, 6-OXO (I'd actually go with NutraPlanet's Trione - more for the money), and Blue Gene would be great additions as well, or even low-dose ATD.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im running DTH and AX right now together, great gains so far in the 3rd week of 8. I have ran AX+Stoked for 8 weeks before as well, and made awesome gains on that stack as well, you definately gotta run it for 8 weeks tho, the best gains are made from week 4 and on.
I agree. 4 weeks is good, but the magic will happen 5-8.:dl:

Run AX/Stoked or DTH/Stoked for 8 weeks for the most fun.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
I just remembered the CEL Post Cycle Assist is actually a little better than Stoked...I'd opt for AX/CEL PCA.

As RR said, 6-OXO (I'd actually go with NutraPlanet's Trione - more for the money), and Blue Gene would be great additions as well, or even low-dose ATD.
i wish i could throw in some trione but unfortunately that is one of the millions of products that is banned by the NCAA ... suckss

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh...I have an idea...

DTH + T-911! That would be an insane stack. If you've never tried T-911, you will be amazed. That stuff is the king of natural test boosters. I've never had better results off of an AI/Serm/Test-boosting supplement. I was sooo shocked at what that stuff did. I'll post up the link to my log. Let me pull it up...

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
Ohhhh...I have an idea...

DTH + T-911! That would be an insane stack. If you've never tried T-911, you will be amazed. That stuff is the king of natural test boosters. I've never had better results off of an AI/Serm/Test-boosting supplement. I was sooo shocked at what that stuff did. I'll post up the link to my log. Let me pull it up...
Damnn i know t 911 has great reviews and just by the makeup of the compund i can tell in theory it should be pretty sickk, but there we go again with the horrible NCAA and its ban on almost everything... but i really do appreciate the help and feedback bro

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha...Okay, well I stand by what I said earlier: AX/Post Cycle Assist

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
DTHC was great. Stoked/AX was a awesome stack.
haha thanks only makes the decision alittle bit harder now...but which one would you say is better for keeping or even increasing a good apetite while on, becasue a huge thing while in season is the need for a big increase in calories that i cant miss out on

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
haha thanks only makes the decision alittle bit harder now...but which one would you say is better for keeping or even increasing a good apetite while on, becasue a huge thing while in season is the need for a big increase in calories that i cant miss out on
Honestly I would say the Stoked/Activate combo; reason being AE contains plenty of divanil which will increase your free testosterone which in return increases your apetite big time. Stoked and AE contain trans-reservatrol which increases my apetite, so I gots go with the Stoked/AE combo.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hard a hard time not eating everything I could get my hands on with Stoked/AX.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to decide on wheter to go with two bottle of DTH or go wiht the stoked activate combo. basic goal is to get alittle extra edge while in season for lacrosse and be able to keep my weight on currently 5'11 212 6-8 % bf. and im pretty confident both are NCAA compliant.. would really appreciate feedback thanks guys
If your goal is performance in sports, DTH is handsdown your best bet bro. The aggression, drive , strength gains that come with it are unmatched. Not to mention a raging libido. Activate has noting to boost total test , just frees up some bound test. DTH also has nettle root that does the same thing. You can only free up so much bound test anyway, and freeing too much will drop your LH hormone and libido will suffer greatly. The best option here is to raise total test and free test, while controlling prolactin, estrogen, and cortisol.

DTH stacked with either Sunami, or DT2010 is as close to a test cycle as you can get otc period.

Read the test increases on this page done before and after using DTH. http://www.fefifo.com/fefifo_DT_HARDCORE.htm

Good luck with the lacrosse bro, I KNOW DTH will help you.

~Trip

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
If your goal is performance in sports, DTH is handsdown your best bet bro. The aggression, drive , strength gains that come with it are unmatched. Not to mention a raging libido.

yeah performance is always a main goal when it comes to anything period. with good performance and good diet everything else will find its place... just want to thank everyone for the help once again...i think i am going to go with DTH for a few reasons but besides the fact that i have tried it before and it def works well, it is also more cost effective for me at the current time...thanks again everyone

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you go the DTHC route - you'll need Sunami. Everything gets kicked up a notch with Sunami :thumbsup:

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
if you go the DTHC route - you'll need Sunami. Everything gets kicked up a notch with Sunami :thumbsup:
yeah thats what ive been hearing...ive done dth alone before but im def either gonna throw in sunami or 2010 well seee

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ive got 2 bottles of Act X. ....im thinking of running ACT.X / DTH or T-911...not sure yet.

eazy910

Awards
how about San's Myotest, it looks very interesting and it has some of both in it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
my vote is for dth + sunami baby YEAH! SO MUCH ENERGY AND AGGRESSION!!!

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
What if someone wasnt concerned so much about the aggression or alphamale feeling from either stack but wanted it more for leaning out and building muscle? Which one would you recommend for that?

---thnx

lutherblsstt

What if someone wasnt concerned so much about the aggression or alphamale feeling from either stack but wanted it more for leaning out and building muscle? Which one would you recommend for that?

---thnx
Good question