Anator P70

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I've tried countless supplements but this is by far the worst. Horrible taste, no effect with high end doses even, a bit pricey, and didnt mix for ****. Has anyone gotten any results from this product?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I got two tubs of it for $5 a piece and used it as a post workout supp for a while...we used to call it Anal Tear...man that stuff tastes horrible...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I personally liked it when I tried it(when it came out), it worked well as a post wo and I also liked the taste, the problem is that nowadays there's a lot of similar stuff a lot cheaper

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Ha Anal Tear thats good, mine was far from that cheap and was about as you stated for taste

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I agree that there are much cheaper resembling products but i made the mistake of trusting muscletech... i liked celltech and hydrazide. and bought this with too much regret

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I havnt heard anything positive about this supplement except for Jay Cutler saying that it helped him win the Mr. Olympia! LOL!! Which of course is BS. If its from muscletech you can almost guarantee its highly overpriced junk.

pfafkl13

Awards
I have also tried this product and feel that it is a complete waste of $. It did nothing for me.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Cool, i wasnt sure if i was the only one with this impression of it. But i now know thats far from the case. definitely killed my faith in muscletech

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I remember back when I was getting into this stuff, I bought a bottle of Anator P70 from GNC for like $80! It was terrible. Really foamy and bad taste. Didn't do much for me either

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got two tubs of it for $5 a piece and used it as a post workout supp for a while...we used to call it Anal Tear...man that stuff tastes horrible...
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I actually spit some green tea out on my computer screen when I read that ! lol

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
anyone taken anything comparably worthless so i know to avoid?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
just imagine how many HRs barry bonds would have hit had been drinking anatorP70 shakes. Instead of using that weak hgh stuff? haha

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
It is one of the most anabolic compounds ever, thats a fact right?!?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It is one of the most anabolic compounds ever, thats a fact right?!?
Nah... nothin compares to a stack of NaNO Vapor, Cell Tech Hardcore, and The Strap.

...With that stack we're talkin 10 solid pounds of muscle in 5 days.:wink1:

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Ah freakin NaNO Vapor, everything but the kitchen sink is on that products ingredient label...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech products should be avoided at all costs.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
c`mon guys don't make me feel like the devil`s advocate lol,but look at the ingredient profile, it has a decent amount of protein, carbs ,leucine and it was one of the first post wo formulas to hit the market, when it came out it was a good product to take (in Europe it was the only choice), of course that nowadays its somehow obsolete very , very expensive and cant match products like torrent for instance but I don't like to see so much bashing on a product that gave me a good help on the time it came out
Nah... nothin compares to a stack of NaNO Vapor, Cell Tech Hardcore, and The Strap.

...With that stack we're talkin 10 solid pounds of muscle in 5 days.:wink1:
well on this products I agree, complete waste of money, cell tech for instance its a joke

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech products should be avoided at all costs.
couldnt agree more with that statement... after countless disappointments with numerous products theyve come out with its been one of my lifelong vows lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
my lifelong vow...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I agree Nunes...this product isn't necessarily BAD...the profile looks decent...It's just that I'd rather give myself a pace picante coated rim job than EVER taste it again.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldnt waste my money.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
That is incredible!!!

I hate muscle tech just as much as the next guy but my friend gave me about a quarter tub of !!!!!!!ANABOLIC HALO!!!!!! and it wasnt too bad. I liked the profile on it but I still stickin with whey, bcaas, waxy maise, creatine.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUfvvfAr0o"]YouTube - Muscletech ANABOLIC HALO How to[/ame]

:toofunny:

thermomolecularly-enhanced cryo-anabolic compounds?!

*hold on, I am still laughing....

.... * Still laughing....

Ok, This is only what I can imagine must be going on in people's heads that buy muscletech. : :dance2:

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Ok, This is only what I can imagine must be going on in people's heads that buy muscletech. : :dance2:
assumably the truth. Cant believe i bought into their pseudo science at any point...

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
i started training 1 month ago and like a sucker I bought a tub of Anator p70. Now I have actually gone from 67kg to 73kg in just 1 month but its hard to say whether any of that was the Anator. I read alot of bad stuff about it now so have not bothered to continue with it. Gone and got me some NO Xplode, Cell-Mass and Nitrix. Hope that that proves better value for money.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i started training 1 month ago and like a sucker I bought a tub of Anator p70. Now I have actually gone from 67kg to 73kg in just 1 month but its hard to say whether any of that was the Anator. I read alot of bad stuff about it now so have not bothered to continue with it. Gone and got me some NO Xplode, Cell-Mass and Nitrix. Hope that that proves better value for money.
So you traded Muscletech out for some BSN. LOL. Sounds like me 3 years ago.

Those are ok... but really overpriced. Read around the forum, there are better products out there for much cheaper.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
So you traded Muscletech out for some BSN. LOL. Sounds like me 3 years ago.

Those are ok... but really overpriced. Read around the forum, there are better products out there for much cheaper.
:/ lol sounds like im getting raped for my money. any suggestions for better products?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
:/ lol sounds like im getting raped for my money. any suggestions for better products?
Ditch the cell tech, replace it with a generic creatine mono. (wouldn't do flavored if i were you though gets old very fast usually), nitric oxide is the same all over when in pill form... so nitrix may be costing you a little more than is necessary. and by a little i mean alot. As for the NO Xplode its decent, but dont get all too set in your ways, superpump250 and Nitrobolic extreme both did similar things for me as a PW. Shop around for sales...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
by far the worst tasting sup i have ever tried
Well Body fortress protein isnt far behind it in my book lol. And Gakic powder for that matter too, pretty much tasted like feet haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 39
MEH89 Supplements 20
TheUnlikelyToad Supplements 73
Supplements 1