Product X DermaSize

gymrat8807

Awards
Just curious about this product and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what the positives and negatives about this product are. Having the product being from LG i would think it is a top quality product
:feedback:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed it when i used it. Ive got 1.5 bottles here that ill give to you to try out. Ill either give them to travis or we will get togethor and ill give em to you.

As far as the product goes its great after a PH cycle, kept my muscles full, pumps good, and strength went up a tad too.

gymrat8807

Awards
I just got a couple bottles today thanks to homeboy. Im lookin forward to taking it after my M 1-D and MMv2 stack. Hopefully this will keep my muscles full and a great pump while im in the cutting process:dl:

Ether

Awards
I ran 2 bottles of it quite awhile ago and was not impressed at all. LG makes some other products now that do look promising, neither product X worked at all for me though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2 bottles of it quite awhile ago and was not impressed at all. LG makes some other products now that do look promising, neither product X worked at all for me though.

Sorry to hear that it didnt work out for you bro. We have had positive feedback on it, its great at the end of a PH cycle for sure though.

gymrat8807

Awards
:thumbsup:Just tried it today for my shoulder routine and I felt good pumps throughout my workout. Im looking forward to use it on chest and tri day