Dosing for Prime

footster

footster

Awards
I'm gonna run prime when I start to cut for the summer, but I just saw a post that said to use 12 a day..5 on 2 off. That was the first ive seen, the highest dosage before that was 8 a day. I think it recommends 6 a day on the bottle. I was just wondering if i should slowly move up if I have never ran Prime before of just start out wit 12 right away.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
follow the directions first
then when u know wat yer feling dicede for yer self if more is better
and u should run 2 bottles u get better results

footster

footster

Awards
yea def gonna do two bottles...but that what i figured. Seems better result wit higher dosage...just never heard people taking 12.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yea def gonna do two bottles...but that what i figured. Seems better result wit higher dosage...just never heard people taking 12.
Yes, I know I'm insane:approve:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I would dose 7 days per week. The 5/2 layout is for beginners and helps accomodate the rapid strength gains. Currently, I am running 12 caps per day, 7/0.

I would start with 9 caps per day, 7/0 and you could drop to 6 after a week or two.

footster

footster

Awards
First off, I would dose 7 days per week. The 5/2 layout is for beginners and helps accomodate the rapid strength gains. Currently, I am running 12 caps per day, 7/0.

I would start with 9 caps per day, 7/0 and you could drop to 6 after a week or two.
Okay cool thanks for the tip. Thats advice too. Can't wait to start the PRIME.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us updated bud...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Curious why this method? Are you saying nine and then no matter what ramp down to 6? Is this a way to induce the week 3/4 strength gains? I ran 2 bottles at 6 a day with decent results, and am on day 2 of my cut with it to see if it can keep my strength/spirits up in the low cal state. I was thinking 3 pre, 2 lunch, 2 dinner. Would you still recommend the 3-3-3 and ramp down to 6-7 a day and just stay there?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious why this method? Are you saying nine and then no matter what ramp down to 6? Is this a way to induce the week 3/4 strength gains? I ran 2 bottles at 6 a day with decent results, and am on day 2 of my cut with it to see if it can keep my strength/spirits up in the low cal state. I was thinking 3 pre, 2 lunch, 2 dinner. Would you still recommend the 3-3-3 and ramp down to 6-7 a day and just stay there?
I was basing my recommendations off of my personal use. First, I would run it 7/0. The off days are not needed for non-beginners. This will induce much higher recovery.

No absolute need to ramp down. In fact, if you have enough product, run it at 9 per day and you will be blown away. The NP sale has allowed people to get the product at below cost and this should help for the mega-dosing experiences.

Initially, we recommend that you dose up to increase cellular concentrations of the product but after I saw the results of my 7/0, 12ED cycle, I cannot help but beg people to run this schedule.

The only thing i would be concerned about in your situation would be an appetite increase from PRIME and a possible lack of body weight gain. However, I talked to a customer in Toledo yesterday that was dieting for a NPC BB'ing show and gained 4lbs of weight during his 12 week, AP/RC/PF/PR powered cut. I was blown away. He came in shredded and heavier. Therefore the re-composition/increase in body composition quality is there but maybe not scale numbers. Blew my mind.

Therefore, I would stack some type of potent appetite suppressor with PRIME during a cut and be prepared to make notes on body composition rather than 'scale weight' which is often hard to do because the scale is so objective and the mirror is so damn subjective.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
That was my biggest concern with running prime during the cut, not harnessing its true potential for maximum muscle gain. I have 3 bottles on hand and would have no qualms with running 9 a day for all 3, but again would you think I should be worried about dosing such a protocol while in a caloric deficit, but the recomp would be more than welcome. 12 would be fun to try but economically not feasible atm lol.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just realized there are 120 caps not 90 per bottle. Definitely dosing 3-3-3, thinking 4-3-3 (4 being pre workout). Do you think the extra cap would be insignificant vs 9? I'm very tempted to run 12 but not sure.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just realized there are 120 caps not 90 per bottle. Definitely dosing 3-3-3, thinking 4-3-3 (4 being pre workout). Do you think the extra cap would be insignificant vs 9? I'm very tempted to run 12 but not sure.
I understand... 120 caps buddy...

I can't intelligently answer the question about the benefits of 1 additional PRIME, sorry.

IMHO, PRIME would awesome on a cut, if you can harness the additional strength it will yield.

footster

footster

Awards
Thanks for the replies borobulker....much appreciated. I was gonna use prime while on cut. But I think I'll just run it while bulking...so I can hit the nessacary calorie intake. Probably run 7/0 ---nine pills a day.

Will Wagner

Awards
Gonna run 12 a day, see if I see any difference.

footster

footster

Awards
sorry I've been so bad at responding back..school is whippin my ass. Gonna start the PRIME today and im pumped. Just want to double check....can i take 3 pre..3 post...3 right before bed?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry I've been so bad at responding back..school is whippin my ass. Gonna start the PRIME today and im pumped. Just want to double check....can i take 3 pre..3 post...3 right before bed?
Yes, this will work great. Keep in mind, there have been a few people that mention that PRIME messes with sleep but I personally take it just before bed and sleep like a baby (even without PowerFULL!!! :) ).

footster

footster

Awards
Yes, this will work great. Keep in mind, there have been a few people that mention that PRIME messes with sleep but I personally take it just before bed and sleep like a baby (even without PowerFULL!!! :) ).
Nice! alright then Ill try out this way...I think I'm gonna start a log..I feel like I could give some good feedback..I eat all my meals..and train hard...TIME TO PRIME! lol

footster

footster

Awards
Does it matter if its with or without food?
It says on the bottle take evenly with meals. But I'm running 3 pre 3 post and 3 before bed, however I have my pre and post meals and eat my last meal before bed too so it ends up with food anyway.

1st day of PRIME.....WOW..maybe it was all mental or something but defiently felt something different. Chest was today and stayed wit the same weight but was able to get more reps....better pump...just can't weight for tommorow. Just WOW...Ill try not to be too quick to make my judgements...but so far so good, and only 1st day.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it matter if its with or without food?
We recommend to dose with food. The only time I do not dose with food is when I dose it immediately pre-workout. Even at that, I am taking in nutrients such as whey and BCAA.

adub

Awards
would you get better gains if you stacke PRIME 3-3-3 with a creatine mono before and after workouts??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously the addition of creatine would merit increased performance. I would encourage it.
The 3-3-3 dosing is great, most users see exceptional results running a 2-2-2 however.

adub

Awards
have you heard of most people breaking out in acne due to Prime?

Rhys26

Awards
This is what I am a lil concerned about, going to start Prime soon.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Acne from PRIME. PRIME is non-hormonal.

Rhys26

Awards
Doesnt have to be hormonal to cause acne though. Anyway will let you know how i go

footster

footster

Awards
Alright guys...its been 2 weeks and 1 day at 3-3-3...7 days a week and now Im tapering off to 2-2-2 still 7 days a week.

Okay well I defiently recommened getting two bottles because if I only tried one I think i would be a little dissappointed, even though results are pretty good. Body weight is the same but reps and weight are moving. I know the the third week of Prime is the "Kick-ass" week so will see from there.

I'm always judging myself never allowing myself to agree that I'm actually stronger, but my gym buddy keeps saying how much stronger I've got. And its weird but I put on my GNC shirt today and its freakin tight as **** all of a sudden, and then a customer at work who hasnt seen me in a bit, asked "What the **** are you on!"

Would I recommened? Hell to the yes...however as I said before take the 3-3-3 servings and make sure you get two bottles, because I cant wait to see how the remaing weeks turn out.

People always posted how they can't stop training, but with me I feel I train for a shorter time with PRIME because I'm picking up heavier weight and just repping it like nothing and training harder than before. I feel like I have a gorilla(PRIME) spotting me all the time.

Sorry for the long post, and for not keeping up. But I figure I give PRIME some time before posting. and there is no acne or negative side effects I can see or feel so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kool4445 Anabolics 10
Supplements 19
23con Supplements 3
toosmall Supplements 5
Supplements 7