P-Slin vs. Yellow Gold

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
I was looking at ordering Yellow Gold and was looking through some older posts and read about P-Slin. They seem to do similar things and am wondering if one should be picked over the other or if stacked together. (I don't want to use redundant supps and waste money.)

I am wanting to use it for dropping bodyfat. Both say they you can have a little higher carb intake and still cut BF.

BTW. When will these be backin stock? YG has been out for about 3 weeks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have yellow gold, Pslin, and Anabolic Pump. Yellow gold works for me, but I seem to respond to Pslin better. Pslin effects seem to fade for me after consistent use so I have to take breaks when I use it

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
So do you rotate between the three or will you pass Pslin by next order?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So do you rotate between the three or will you pass Pslin by next order?
Anabolic Pump did nothing for me. Yellow Gold didn't do much either, but I noticed more when using Pslin although I have to "cycle" it to continue seeing results.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
So basically all three are about the same as far as what they do its just that Pslin works better for you as long as you cycle it.
Did it help you cut bf while not dropping your carbs super low? If I drop them to low I get to lethargic and sick.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So basically all three are about the same as far as what they do its just that Pslin works better for you as long as you cycle it.
Did it help you cut bf while not dropping your carbs super low? If I drop them to low I get to lethargic and sick.
well Pslin is a pre-workout. I don't so much use it to help me lose bodyfat, but more of a pre-workout muscle fullness feeling.

if you want contact me and we can work something out with the yellow gold I have.

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
Im using P-Slin now and have to say its working quite well for me. But like Texas Im using it for preworkout.

gymrat8807

Awards
Im using P-Slin now and have to say its working quite well for me. But like Texas Im using it for preworkout.
I also do the same as well, but i also take LG's slin 3 caps about 15 min before I have my lunch and load up on carbs. When i workout at night I will take the P-Slin. Both work amazing for Me and make me feel like i can eat lbs. foood

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
I work out first thing in the morning pretty much on an empty stomach. I might throw down a spoon full of peanut butter before I drink my Jacked or Shotgun. I cannot remember how many carbs are in those so taking Pslin prew/o may not be worth while.