Havoc Odor

hamr9

Awards
Does any one else have any Havoc (RPN) that has a very strong sulfur/rotten egg odor to it? I think the lot # is 111692 or maybe l11692 and the exp is 12/10 Ive used havoc before, (last June) and I did not notice any strong smells coming from the bottle. I bought 2 bottles my last order and they both smell the same way. I've only been taking it 2weeks now but the gains this time are not there either. Did I get some bad havoc?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does any one else have any Havoc (RPN) that has a very strong sulfur/rotten egg odor to it? I think the lot # is 111692 or maybe l11692 and the exp is 12/10 Ive used havoc before, (last June) and I did not notice any strong smells coming from the bottle. I bought 2 bottles my last order and they both smell the same way. I've only been taking it 2weeks now but the gains this time are not there either. Did I get some bad havoc?

Havoc is supposed to have a sulfur odor.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you dosing it higher? Eating enough protein this time around?

hamr9

Awards
yea, i started off right out of the gates at 30mg a day instead of the 20 for the first week like last time. pro is very adequate as i track avg of 190-230 a day

hamr9

Awards
thanks for the quick response though I guess if its supposed to have a sulfur odor then i guess ill deal with it. maybe ill take off here and gain more wk 3-4

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usually a strong sulfur odor is a sign of a potent batch, so hopefully it kicks in hard for you soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks is about the time when most users begin to feel the benefits of the product. For some, it kicks in about 10 days in, and others about day 16 - and it can vary from cycle to cycle based on a complicated array of factors. Keep running as you are, training hard, and eating well and you should be fine.

I've run from this batch, and I find it works just fine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks is about the time when most users begin to feel the benefits of the product. For some, it kicks in about 10 days in, and others about day 16 - and it can vary from cycle to cycle based on a complicated array of factors. Keep running as you are, training hard, and eating well and you should be fine.

I've run from this batch, and I find it works just fine.
I'm on day 19 now, and its diffinately kicked in :D

hamr9

Awards
the lethargy has kicked in now, my strength has gone up a good amount but the weight is staying the same, which is fine because my goal for this cycle was to gain some strength.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the lethargy has kicked in now, my strength has gone up a good amount but the weight is staying the same, which is fine because my goal for this cycle was to gain some strength.
You are likely losing fat and gaining muscle - resulting in the scale staying the same but a better quality physique.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You are likely losing fat and gaining muscle - resulting in the scale staying the same but a better quality physique.
I've noticed more in the mirror than on the scales :)

hamr9

Awards
thats what i was thinking too, mirror def looks better. I have only been monitoring my BF with bioelectrical impediance and it has gone down 2%, which im very pleased with. today starts the last 7 days and i may go up to 40 mg a day as i am over 200lbs and feel that i can handle it. with my 4th dose taken right before my workout, at 5p.m. normal dosing for me is 10mg at 8am /10mg at 2pm /and 10mg at/8pm.

imjuschillin

Awards
Awesome! I just opened my bottle and noticed that same odd aroma. This put my mind at ease. Cheers!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Isnt it the thio group, that is literally sulfur bound to the 2 and 3 carbons of the test molecule, that causes this sulfurous smell?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt it the thio group, that is literally sulfur bound to the 2 and 3 carbons of the test molecule, that causes this sulfurous smell?
Yep.

hamr9

Awards
mmmm i loved havoc, thanks for reminding me how much i miss it...

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
So I'm guessing that Epi would have the same, sulfer smell - correct?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Havoc won't be available too much longer...unless RPN is secretly producing it still :p

I've got a couple bottles...was going to run it after christmas but I think I'm going to run some Super-DMZ instead to gain as much weight as I can during the winter then use the Havoc to cut up some...