Too much?

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Question Too much?

Before I order from nutraplanet just wondering if this is too much to take?

Prime 9 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off
    Anabolic pump 3 caps a day
    Recreate 2 caps a day
    Super cissus 3 caps a day
    Jacked 2 scoops pre-workout
    and thinking of one or the other...witch one should I get?
    Powerfull 4 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off OR Xtend ?

2. dpfisher

Keep in mind I'm not a doctor or anything and haven't used all these. I don't think taking all that at once will hurt you but I think you'd do well to split it up to get the most from your money. I would do this over a couple months if you have all that stuff:

Bulk: Prime, super cissus, jacked
    Cut:Powerfull, Recreate, AP, Xtend

Powerfull and AP could really go in either place, it's just personal preference.

If you have to choose between powerfull and xtend I would personally take xtend but if you are straight bulking then powerfull might be as good. Personally have never used powerfull, so I don't know. I don't think enough good things can be said about xtend though.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Bulk: Prime, super cissus, jacked
    Cut:Powerfull, Recreate, AP, Xtend

Powerfull and AP could really go in either place, it's just personal preference.
    why do people say one supp is used better in a bulk or in a cut?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the replys anyone else have any suggestion?
  5. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    why do people say one supp is used better in a bulk or in a cut?
    Personal preference I think. Here's a breakdown of my reasoning:
    Sure you can be maintaining about the same weight and lean bulking, but it's easier to put on mass then cut fat.

For bulking:
    Prime helps you lift more and that's about it. You want to be lifting more. I think (not sure) Jacked is a pre-wo stim, so I wouldn't take recreate at the same time because it's also a stim. Thus Jacked ends up here. Cissus will help with joint pain while lifting more, if this isn't an issue then you can use it for cortisol control while cutting.

Cutting:
    I take Xtend all the time, but it really helps preserve mass while losing fat. If you are only using it for a month, I would use it here. AP is fine in either place, but it will help you take in more carbs while cutting. I don't deal well with low carb diets, so I used it for cutting. I haven't used Powerfull but- GH helps you lean up and promotes new muscle cells that take time to mature. So used here it could have benefits both immediately and a couple months after a cut. Recreate is designed for this so I just put it here not wanting both stims in the same place.

Anyway this is all personal preference. Taking a ton of supps probably puts strain on your liver/kidneys and multiple stims is strain on the heart, so I'd prefer not to do that. Don't take this the wrong way as saying supps are dangerous in reasonable amounts, because they usually aren't. If you're taking like 100 pills a day, yeah that's gonna be some undue strain and you might have funny interactions or not get the full effects of each. I've been guilty of taking what I feel is "too much" and managed to get the start of gyno symptoms off entirely natural supps at one point in time. It was like 5 things at the same time when it happened, not counting xtend or creatine and it was definitely NOT just me worrying about it since I had never given it a thought.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

Ya I do more of MMA training but I wanted to just focus on weights for 6 weeks and get bigger but also leaner. I know you can take up to 4 caps a day with recreate thats why I put 2 caps because I know Jacked already has caffeine, but maybe the supplements wouldn't be as effective taken all at once.