Which supplements to buy?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Im in a dilemma, its tax season time and its time to stock up. So I would like to gain strength, but not really gain alot of weight. I would like to see my strength increase...here are my options.

1.Anabolic xtreme: mass fx/hyperdrol
2. Usp labs Asteroid stack
3. Halodrol
4.Primordial performance 1-t
5. Halodrol and 1-T
6.Applied Nutriceuticals: The one

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am currently seeing some nice strength increases on igf-2 & sustain alpha combo. The one has strength gains a little bit better than havoc's, I believe strength gains on h-drol are not extremely apparent, I know this was the case for my dad at least. as for 1-t I'm not sure of.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
get the Primordial performance stack thats half off right now for one more day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if strength is primary then i'd consider something not on your list, the "estra" products, the dienelone precursor that everyone calls "tren". I'd say The ONE, but you will likely pack on a bit of mass as well

C

cjones29

Awards
If you're looking more for strength you could do h-drol but kept at a slightly lower dose than what most pro-hormone users would use it for.. be knowledgeable about it though.. understand it's strength.. it is a pro-hormone but a mild one... i would recommend a PCT with it.. they claim you don't need one but I would use one.. Prime is a great product by USP labs.. and i saw that you had said the Usp labs Asteroid stack.. Great company.. but yeah h-drol and follow it with Prime for 4 weeks.. youll love the results... and you shuold more along the lines alter your body comp. then pack on a lot of wait with that.. hope i helped

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Hardcore Muscle Stack with the PCT included is a pretty good deal for $150, if you use the code 150HMS , I think it lasts for another day only or so. Even if you dont want the 1-T, sell the twinpack and use the TRS as your PCT for another compound.

The ONE looks quite promising; Easy mentioned some tren precursors, we just got in a combo http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/ultra-mass-stack-90-capsules.html , or some straight tren http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/trenabolan-45-60-capsules.html .

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Yes of course i would use a PCT. Just wondering on peoples experience with any of these maybe.

How about this cycle:
H-drol
AI Cycle support
Liver detox

PCT
AI Post cycle support or AX advanced pct
Mass FX - Natural testosterone booster
Lean FX - Cortisol blocker