Test booster?

munique

Awards
Hi,
Would appreciate any input you guys would have on this.
I'm currently considering trying out NOW TestoJack with Jarrow's Toco-Sorb for a cheap testosterone boosting stack, with maybe Jarrow's Updrive.
Has anyone tried something similar?

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Best test booster to use bros is Tribestan from Bulgaria use 6 a day 2 with break 2 with lunch and 2 before your workout,its pricy but the **** works...Use it with L Glutamine 4 times a day 20grms and Size On from Gaspari that stuff is the bomb,plus a good whey protien powder between meals..Don`t get sucked into these claims that magazines push they`r only there to feed there wallets with your money from gimicks..The pro`s who endorse there products like comon your gonna believe that some of these guys take there garbage and look like that..Umm its from a phamacy labs not OTC supplements..Be smart train like an animal and take what i`ve shown those items alone with get ya big but like anything no hard training of proper diet won`t do crap if you don`t live it breathe it swear by it..

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Got Search...but seriously i would consider DTH, Hx2, any divanil based product etc. etc...many people will agree that DTH is the best herbal test booster around...

munique

Awards
Got Search...but seriously i would consider DTH, Hx2, any divanil based product etc. etc...many people will agree that DTH is the best herbal test booster around...
Hey,
Are you really located in Singapore?
I'm from there too. lol.

I was looking at tongkat ali because ever since I was little my dad and his friends have always joked about it being the stuff that makes you more manly. Was surprised there is actually some research behind it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Are you really located in Singapore?
I'm from there too. lol.

I was looking at tongkat ali because ever since I was little my dad and his friends have always joked about it being the stuff that makes you more manly. Was surprised there is actually some research behind it.

Yes i am in singapore...Search and read about different herbal test boosters on AM...DTH stands out becasue of how complete the ingredient profile is and because it works...but there are also many options out there...just search around on AM...

Benson

Awards
Hi,
Would appreciate any input you guys would have on this.
I'm currently considering trying out NOW TestoJack with Jarrow's Toco-Sorb for a cheap testosterone boosting stack, with maybe Jarrow's Updrive.
Has anyone tried something similar?
Yes. I have used exactly this combination along with 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 each day...worked very well based on subjective data.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I've had great success and love Diesel Test Hardcore fro Get Diesel