Fat Loss: 11oxo, DCP/Coleus/ALA/LX, and Thyrotabs/Mitotropin

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from those that have used the following stacks and how your results have compared.

Getting ready to start the first one this weekend:

1. DCP + Green Tea + Coleus + ALA + LX

Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6 caps per day
NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
Primaforce ALA 300mg Caps - 2 caps per day

Weeks 5-8:
Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

2. 11oxo at 6 caps per day for 40 days.

3. Thyrotabs, Mitotropin, or something comparable - Weeks 1-4: 3 caps two times per day.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no reason to stack Thyrotabs with Mitotropin. Mitotropin contains the ingredient in TT, but in a higher dose than thyrotabs.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That was to indicate one or the other or something comparable.

There's no reason to stack Thyrotabs with Mitotropin. Mitotropin contains the ingredient in TT, but in a higher dose than thyrotabs.

superbot

Awards
meltdown, dicana, cla, sesimin . cissus , 11oxo , h-drol , furoguno . pump iron 5 day a week with 20 min cardio interval training . high protein . cycle between moderate and low intake and get shredded !!!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but looking at the specified 3 options for which I am interested in feedback. There are a ton of products out there, but the specified 3 options interest me the most.

meltdown, dicana, cla, sesimin . cissus , 11oxo , h-drol , furoguno . pump iron 5 day a week with 20 min cardio interval training . high protein . cycle between moderate and low intake and get shredded !!!!

superbot

Awards
i hear ya . good luck on ur quest to the shredded kingdom !!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Fatburner ;) Good to see that you're still burning fat.

Beware of the rebound effect from that 11-OXO. I experienced it twice before. It worked great, no doubt. However, I recommend titrating down on the dose over a week's time and using something like 7-keto (cheap and effective) to prevent any unwanted spikes in cortisol after the 11-OXO is discontinued.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, good luck, been dying to see a log of Mitotropin.

mikinTx

11-OXO

Beware of the rebound effect from that 11-OXO. I experienced it twice before. It worked great, no doubt. However, I recommend titrating down on the dose over a week's time and using something like 7-keto (cheap and effective) to prevent any unwanted spikes in cortisol after the 11-OXO is discontinued.
X2 on the rebound effect, ran it for about 6 weeks and stopped cold. Definitely pleased with the reduced BF, when finished I was measuring (calipers) 14%. Two weeks later I noticed the "love handles" were starting to reappear and 3 months after I'm up to ~17% BF (although part of that is due to bulking during that time). I'll run it again but will taper down for about two weeks at the end and see if that works better.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man; always in the pursuit of lean and mean :)

So you recommend to taper the last week?

Plan to then follow that with 6oxo.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive used 11oxo at 3 caps, then again at 9 caps and the fat loss was phenomenal. I've also used thyrotabs and those worked pretty good too. I think stacking them would show a lot of fat loss with very minimal sides.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So you started out at 6caps per day? You would then taper that the last two weeks to something like 4, then 3, then 2 caps?

X2 on the rebound effect, ran it for about 6 weeks and stopped cold. Definitely pleased with the reduced BF, when finished I was measuring (calipers) 14%. Two weeks later I noticed the "love handles" were starting to reappear and 3 months after I'm up to ~17% BF (although part of that is due to bulking during that time). I'll run it again but will taper down for about two weeks at the end and see if that works better.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that happened to me. All the money I spent on the 11-OXO went down the drain when the fat came back.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How did your fat loss compare to the dosage of 3 caps compared to 9 caps?

Ive used 11oxo at 3 caps, then again at 9 caps and the fat loss was phenomenal. I've also used thyrotabs and those worked pretty good too. I think stacking them would show a lot of fat loss with very minimal sides.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 caps worked pretty good for me for getting rid of fat. I used 9 caps for more of an anabolic purpose but it made me veiny as hell and strength improved along with the fat loss. I would suggest 6 caps ed for 4 weeks. Just make sure you have a clean diet especially when coming off of it. You won't rebound and get your love handles back if you have a good diet.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
3 caps worked pretty good for me for getting rid of fat. I used 9 caps for more of an anabolic purpose but it made me veiny as hell and strength improved along with the fat loss. I would suggest 6 caps ed for 4 weeks. Just make sure you have a clean diet especially when coming off of it. You won't rebound and get your love handles back if you have a good diet.
My diet was spot on and I still had a wicked rebound. :swordfight:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest taking a cortisol supp then once you come off the 11oxo to help prevent any cortisol rebound from happening.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn man; sorry to hear. That would really frustrate me after you think you have really made good strides and accomplished your goal.

My diet was spot on and I still had a wicked rebound. :swordfight:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest taking a cortisol supp then once you come off the 11oxo to help prevent any cortisol rebound from happening.
Someone already suggested that ;)

However, I recommend titrating down on the dose over a week's time and using something like 7-keto (cheap and effective) to prevent any unwanted spikes in cortisol after the 11-OXO is discontinued.

mikinTx

Yep, 6 caps then stopped cold. Will probably follow the same taper.. 4, 3, 2.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So your long story short to get "shredded" is: Jump on steroids, forget about PCT and add a couple of HITT in there?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
ouch! Not that sure doesn't sound like an effective plan.

So your long story short to get "shredded" is: Jump on steroids, forget about PCT and add a couple of HITT in there?

superbot

Awards
pct is always a givin . i suggested two mild pro hormones which will help with body re-composition . also an anti-estrogen would help u shed bodyfat even quicker . but we all know u cant get nowhere without a solid diet .

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, yeah, steroids will surely do a great deal to help someone's body recomp, but should by far be the first thing suggested.

Specially if he's looking at the supplement section of the forum, and the way it was worded someone who doesn't know the compounds would think that those are just supps for fat loss... Which is far from the truth. Also, since he seemed to be starting a plan a steroid should not be the first step taken.

As for the answer to the question of the post:
1. DCP + Green Tea + Coleus + ALA + LX
Weeks 1-4:
DCP - 6 caps per day
NP Green Tea - 3 caps per day
NP Coleus 20% Capsules - 5 caps per day
Primaforce ALA 300mg Caps - 2 caps per day
Weeks 5-8:
Same as Weeks 1-4, plus Lean Xtreme at 3 caps per day

2. 11oxo at 6 caps per day for 40 days.

3. Thyrotabs, Mitotropin, or something comparable - Weeks 1-4: 3 caps two times per day.
I like #1 the most. 11oxo is really expensive, and, as stated, you'd need to follow up with some 7-Keto to keep the fat loss in check. I'd just do a few tweaks here and there.

First, I'd add some chromium picolinate to the ALA and dose it 3 caps a day each.

Second, try to build up on the Coleus to where you take 3caps 3x a day, to a total of 9 a day. That's an amount I found to be very effective for me in particular. I tried to go 4caps 3x a day but that gave me a little more GI problems than I wanted. So maybe tamper it up through a week till you reach that point would be my suggestion.

DCP is a great product, I liked it a lot to use overnight with 2 caps before bed. Lean Xtreme also solid. I don't see the need for the thyrotabs if you get a good coleus intake going on, but that's just me.

And finally, if you want a little stim effect to go along with all of this, just get some cheap Yohimbine for 10 bucks and access your resistance and dose accordingly. I myself do 4 in the morning 4 in the afternoon, but I'm somewhat of a stim junkie. 2 in the morning usually works wonders for most people.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback.

Yes, I should had clarified on the Coleus...starting out at 2 caps the first day, then going to steadily increase based on how I respond to it.

Well, yeah, steroids will surely do a great deal to help someone's body recomp, but should by far be the first thing suggested.

Specially if he's looking at the supplement section of the forum, and the way it was worded someone who doesn't know the compounds would think that those are just supps for fat loss... Which is far from the truth. Also, since he seemed to be starting a plan a steroid should not be the first step taken.

As for the answer to the question of the post:

I like #1 the most. 11oxo is really expensive, and, as stated, you'd need to follow up with some 7-Keto to keep the fat loss in check. I'd just do a few tweaks here and there.

First, I'd add some chromium picolinate to the ALA and dose it 3 caps a day each.

Second, try to build up on the Coleus to where you take 3caps 3x a day, to a total of 9 a day. That's an amount I found to be very effective for me in particular. I tried to go 4caps 3x a day but that gave me a little more GI problems than I wanted. So maybe tamper it up through a week till you reach that point would be my suggestion.

DCP is a great product, I liked it a lot to use overnight with 2 caps before bed. Lean Xtreme also solid. I don't see the need for the thyrotabs if you get a good coleus intake going on, but that's just me.

And finally, if you want a little stim effect to go along with all of this, just get some cheap Yohimbine for 10 bucks and access your resistance and dose accordingly. I myself do 4 in the morning 4 in the afternoon, but I'm somewhat of a stim junkie. 2 in the morning usually works wonders for most people.