GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing - AnabolicMinds.com

GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.

Question GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing

Hey guys, I have a few questions for y'all.

What do you think the best dose is for GABA? I know 2-5 grams is recommended but one which end of that spectrum should I hit? And when is the best time to take it, before bed?

Also, I'm going to be training to enter a contest, so when should I cut creatine out? I mean, I've read that it traps water in the skin (of course) and lower qualities cause bloating, so how many weeks out should I cut the creatine?

Thanks y'all
    Lil Texan

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by liltexan View Post
    Hey guys, I have a few questions for y'all.

What do you think the best dose is for GABA? I know 2-5 grams is recommended but one which end of that spectrum should I hit? And when is the best time to take it, before bed?

Also, I'm going to be training to enter a contest, so when should I cut creatine out? I mean, I've read that it traps water in the skin (of course) and lower qualities cause bloating, so how many weeks out should I cut the creatine?

Thanks y'all
    Lil Texan
    You don't have to cut creatine out. You can switch from monohydrate to another creatine that has less or no extra-cellular water retention.

Tri-creatine Orotate (Orotine) by MAN is a very good creatine with the best permeability in my opinion. Cre-02 by Millenium Sports Technologies has the best forms of creatine in a patented delivery system that has not gotten bad feedback. On the contrary, it appears to be the best all around ergogenic according to those who've taken it. Users report a nice leaning effect as well.

As far as GABA, what are you looking to get from it? Don't expect to get GH potentiating results from GABA powder. If you take 200mg to 1,000mg and get good relaxation from it, then be thankful. Not much at all will cross the blood brain barrier. The experiments with higher doses of GABA are pointless and only cause side effects.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.

thanks for the advice on creatine. i'll have to check that out, and do some more reseach, maybe find an independent study in an e journal library.
    yeah i was taking GABA mostly for the relaxation, generally using 2.5 gms/day in 1 dose 1 hr before bed. would you suggest going with ZMA instead? i've used it earlier this year and only heard good things before i began taking it. only could find testimonials though, no case studies
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toremifene dosing/timing
    By funkd0c in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 11:07 AM
  2. Dosing and Timing
    By bmxbones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Epi/Havoc dosing timing.......
    By ltyson in forum Anabolics