PowerFull or Somnidren GH

Intellectual

Awards
I'm trying to pick up a couple of bottles but can't decide what to get. Primary reason is better sleep, with PowerFull in the past my muscles have always been harder and fuller while I'm on it and I really could tell the difference and improved stamina. Never used Somnidren before.

Need some advice as what is better overall, or maybe i'm comparing apples to oranges.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
something i have tried before stacking powerfull with dymatize z-force it really helped me sleep and z-force is only 10 bucks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked old powerfull, the newer version not so much. Somnidren is one of my favorite supplements ever. they are a bit different, if you've used powerfull before give somnidren a shot and compare yourself

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've used both and would recommend the Somnidren for sleep over powerful although at times it seemed to keep me awake, but most nights just knocked me out for the count.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somnidren is a great supplement

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Having used both, I'd have to say somnidren...

Stack it with some ZMA (cheap) or ZMK (not so cheap) for even better results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
somnidren is the best supplement i have used to pre-bed

Intellectual

Awards
Thanks to everyone that replied, I have decided to go with somnidren but will only get one tub for now just in case it doesn't work for me.

If I take less than the recommended 6 grams, will it still be effective, I would like it to last a month.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone that replied, I have decided to go with somnidren but will only get one tub for now just in case it doesn't work for me.

If I take less than the recommended 6 grams, will it still be effective, I would like it to last a month.
Use it 5 days on/2 days off so you don't build up a tolerance to the gaba/phenibut. This way it will last about a month. Maybe just take it on training days before bed, that's probably what I would do.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
had some samples just prior to the vitamin shoppe debut. I really liked it. The in store retail price is a bit much though. find it online, it's surely worth it.

Intellectual

Awards
had some samples just prior to the vitamin shoppe debut. I really liked it. The in store retail price is a bit much though. find it online, it's surely worth it.
Yeah, found it for 27.95.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use it 5 days on/2 days off so you don't build up a tolerance to the gaba/phenibut. This way it will last about a month. Maybe just take it on training days before bed, that's probably what I would do.
depending on you, it may last longer. I did well with a 20 on, 5 off rotation.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya just make sure to take it 5 days a week. I did 5 on 2 off so it lasted a month. I also was able to get away with not using an entire scoop if i dissolved it sublingual. It is some great stuff i ran a log and purchased another tub on my own afterwords..if u want a link let me kno