Question Regarding a supplement and a urine test

Jrobinsky

Awards
The supplement is Supremacy made by Maximus Labs.

supplementcentral.com/maximus-labs-supremacy-90-capsule

The pills contain

Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg
and
2a,3a-epitho-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

It says on the page "If you are a professional or amateur athlete subject to performance enhancing substance testing, do not use this product unless cleared by your sanctioning body as it may cause a false reactive result for a urine or blood drug test."

I am on probation and I get drug tested every Monday and every other Thursday. They test me for THC, Cocaine, Meth, Opiates and Benzos. I am going out on a limb and assuming that that statement from the company just refers to athletes just being tested for steroids and similar products. Does anyone know if either of those 2 chemical compounds will show up a false positive for any of the above mentioned drugs?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Well since this is a steroid u will most likely test positive...unless they use inferior testing methods...So if they are ONLY testing for illegal substances (the ones u mentioned) then no i do not think it will effect those results...i would still advise against it...ph's and prosteroids are not a joke so one needs to take proper anciliaries and precautions when taking them...

Jrobinsky

Awards
they only test for what I mentioned.
THC, Cocaine, Meth ( speed), Benzo ( xanax, etc.) and Opiates

tattoopierced1

your fine unless they specifically test for AAS. If you got busted for AAS, then there is a possibility they would test you for that, but for any other thing, I highly doubt they will test for that because the tests are expensive.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
they only test for what I mentioned.
THC, Cocaine, Meth ( speed), Benzo ( xanax, etc.) and Opiates
Yeah i gotcha i still have the same advise...and would not recommend taking PH's unless u are a very experienced lifter and understand all the PCT precautions...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i gotcha i still have the same advise...and would not recommend taking PH's unless u are a very experienced lifter and understand all the PCT precautions...
His concern is not steoids and "PCT precautions". He has a specific question on whether or not an anabolic compound will get him put back in the slammer due to drug testing.

OP, you should be fine.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
His concern is not steoids and "PCT precautions". He has a specific question on whether or not an anabolic compound will get him put back in the slammer due to drug testing.

OP, you should be fine.
I know that:sigh1:...i already answered his questions in my first post...

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
That won't cause any red flags with your drug test. I can promise that.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920