aakg with stomach pain - cure?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the cure? i take protein shake at 1pm creatine at 1;30pm and aakg at 1;50pm.- w.o. at 2pm. and my stomach hurts sooooo much is there cure like taking aakg within 15min of p.s.?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
it might not be the aakg...creatine mono has been known to casue some stomach discomfort...i believe eating a whole food meal (eggs + oats for example) with ur preworkout shake will take away most of the stomach discomfort...try and report ur results...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not creatine... i been using it for 3 yrs no problem.
i knows its the aakg cuz a month ago while on no explode i had similar pain. so tomorrow im going to try aakg 15 after my shake. i hope it clesars up the problem. good product but not worth 2-3 days of pain and diharea loll

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
a whole food meal is what i suggested not take the aakg closer to ur whey...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can u elaborate alil more? like when i eat at 12 take aaakg around 1245?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would say about 30 minutes after ur meal...drink ur preworkout shake (creatine, aakg, caffeine, whey, whatever else)...that should work...

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend taking your pre-workout cocktail (Creatine, BA, Arginine, Stim, etc.) 20-30 minutes before you workout. Eat a balanced whole food meal a little over an hour before consuming the drinking. For example, if you eat at 12pm, take your pre-workout stuff around 1:15 and hit the weights around 1:40...

Out of curiosity, how much AAKG are you taking? How much creatine? What kind of each? Dosing either too high be your problem. Or, the introduction of both supplements at the same time may cause a noticeable amount of stomach discomfort...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i tak 5g creatine
3g of aakg pre w.o.
10-13g bcaa 5g creatine after.

i eat at 12pm 1pm i get p.shake. and 130 i take creatin and 155 is aakg thats my usuall cocktail.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Take with a little food, problem solved

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just head a breakfast ill take some in 45 min and see how it goes with food. how about adding glycine i heared that works plus acts as a synergist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Supplements 24
dbgonzo24 Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Type O Hero Supplements 4