up your mass?

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
Up your mass

Anyone ever use this product before? I went to vitamin world with the intention of getting whey protein gold standard and they didnt have it so this is what the guy reccomended. I have never read anything about it before and probably got jipped but it was the best i could do. Only other thing that i was going to get would have been muscle milk because they didnt have much( i think they were closing down or something). Any help with this product please??

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a solid weight gainer with a nice, clean profile. Good for bulking but def not cutting.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Maybe throw some wms in there with it.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
guys im a noob i apologize but i love learning about this stuff so can you explain what waxy maize starch is..i wanted to take creatine with this because i really wanna be on some size but would this be better?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
check out nutraplanet.com next time instead of throwing money away at Vitamin Shop or GNC

WMS is a powdered complex carbohydrate which you can add to shakes to help supplement carbohydrate intake.

Creatine itself only helps with the phosphagen system by transporting, storing, and supplying an inorganic phosphate which can rapidly be utilized at the onset of exercise and high-intensity (1-10 seconds with supplementation; 1-5 otherwise) to resynthesize ATP. However, this extra energy CAN help you put on some muscle given that you eat and train correctly. (I could go into much more detail on how creatine supplementation works and typically the recruitment of type II fibers which chiefly utilize the phosphagen system, let know if you're interested; however, this should give you a basic understanding of it).

Some creatine products contain other compounds which help with things like recomp and other things..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0