AN drive

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
what kind of gains could i expect with this on a bulk? weight, size, and strength?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
way to broad of a question and way to general

there are way too many variables to give you an honest answer

but if you want i can act like a magazine and tell you 7 lbs a week and 500% increase in test with no fat gain and awsome feelings of well being

nothing like it on the planet

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards

but if you want i can act like a magazine and tell you 7 lbs a week and 500% increase in test with no fat gain and awsome feelings of well being

what do most users experience? that is what i am asking. standalone, what can i expect. not broad at all. i know increased libido is one.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Quantifiable gains will be different for everyone, and anything "natural" is even moreso that way. Drive, in my personal experience, increases my stamina. It has been the most prominant effect that I've noticed. Now... increased stamina --> larger work capacity ---> faster progression. Whether that be in regards to mass gain, strength, or general performance, they all can be affected.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depending on how long you take it for, you will see increased lean mass and hardening, some amount of fat loss, increased libido, some strength gains, and some endurance increases.

Sion

Sion

Awards

if test increase 500% wouldn't a better anti aromatase than narigin be needed to fight the conversion of test to estrogen?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if test increase 500% wouldn't a better anti aromatase than narigin be needed to fight the conversion of test to estrogen?
i think outside backer was being sarcastic with his response :) if anything other than using a needle filled with testosterone raises testosterone that much in someone normal, i've never heard of it other than in magazine ad claims. Drive increases testosterone enough to notice it, how much that is i'm not sure. It does somewhat vary individual to individual. if you are already near the top end of normal, it will raise it less than if you are in the middle.

Sion

Sion

Awards
i think outside backer was being sarcastic with his response :) if anything other than using a needle filled with testosterone raises testosterone that much in someone normal, i've never heard of it other than in magazine ad claims. Drive increases testosterone enough to notice it, how much that is i'm not sure. It does somewhat vary individual to individual. if you are already near the top end of normal, it will raise it less than if you are in the middle.
ok thank you :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains could i expect with this on a bulk? weight, size, and strength?
good recomp effects- good increase in free test, some loss of bodyfat/gain in lbm- really depends on how good your nutrition and training are....