Supplement to increase erection and sex time... - AnabolicMinds.com

Supplement to increase erection and sex time...

  1. GTX
    GTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Supplement to increase erection and sex time...


    Hi!

    I'm a 26 year old guy who needs your advice...
    I can't last in bed more than 5 minutes, i always get to orgasm very quickly.. i can get it hard in the beginning, but after cum i can't get it hard again until the next day...

    I've tried some "natural" crap pills but all are a waste of money.....

    I was thinking to buy "Powerful" from USPLAbs and would like your help about this?

    Thank you all

  2. redemption79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    257

    Reputation

    You're not going to like this reply because you're asking for a supplement to help you but I just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring anyway. (Maybe you will get a few suggestions from others)
    CARDIO. end of story. In my experience, the lower your resting heart rate, the better your "performance". I used to run half marathons, 10k, ect. and I can testify to an amazing increase in...continuing blood flow. I'm not sure about a longer period before lift off, just that you won't have to sit on the launch pad before shooting off another rocket. Hope this helps
  3. ThrashMetal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You ever hear of a kegel? Its the muscle that controls semen/urine flow, and it's located behind your sack. Its the muscle you use when you have a boner and you make your boner "jump" or "dance" lol w/e you want to call it. You can exercise that muscle and within a few months be able to control when you bust and don't bust. Hence, you can train yourself to control your stamina. I can vouch for this, I taught myself how to do it and I can literally last for 3 hours if I want to now. I've done it. There's no supplement that can help you wit that, and there are creams that you can use to "numb" the feeling. but it's all trash, and if your girl sucks your **** her mouth will go numb (which is actually pretty hilarious) and you can easily go "soft" using those creams because it takes away all the feeling. So just take the time to work out that kegel muscle. you just "squeeze" it for a few seconds then release. You can do it anywhere, sitting at work/class/car etc. Eventually you'll be mr. ****ing stamina. One other thing that could help is jerking off till' your about to bust then don't let yourself bust. it will get easier as you do kegels longer. good luck.
    •   
       

  4. Brother's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetal View Post
    You ever hear of a kegel? Its the muscle that controls semen/urine flow, and it's located behind your sack. Its the muscle you use when you have a boner and you make your boner "jump" or "dance" lol w/e you want to call it. You can exercise that muscle and within a few months be able to control when you bust and don't bust. Hence, you can train yourself to control your stamina. I can vouch for this, I taught myself how to do it and I can literally last for 3 hours if I want to now. I've done it. There's no supplement that can help you wit that, and there are creams that you can use to "numb" the feeling. but it's all trash, and if your girl sucks your **** her mouth will go numb (which is actually pretty hilarious) and you can easily go "soft" using those creams because it takes away all the feeling. So just take the time to work out that kegel muscle. you just "squeeze" it for a few seconds then release. You can do it anywhere, sitting at work/class/car etc. Eventually you'll be mr. ****ing stamina. One other thing that could help is jerking off till' your about to bust then don't let yourself bust. it will get easier as you do kegels longer. good luck.
    Fukin A...spoken like a true pornfessional! Im 39 and can last forever too...practice and focus grasshopper.
  5. bkoguy07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Fukin A...spoken like a true pornfessional! Im 39 and can last forever too...practice and focus grasshopper.
    hahahahah
    grasshopper hahahah
  6. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    word to Thrash and the Brother - you need to practice - get yourself to the brink, concentrate and hold back, repeat and repeat again .
  7. Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Rep Power
    49681

    Reputation

    Get totally trashed before hand. I always last longer if i'm wrecked. But then sometimes its a hit or a miss
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    What if you get your stamina going, last too long, and start to get soft..

    I've had this happen, wasn't cool.
  9. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Get totally trashed before hand. I always last longer if i'm wrecked. But then sometimes its a hit or a miss
    kudos - this is a tried and true method!
  10. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    What if you get your stamina going, last too long, and start to get soft..

    I've had this happen, wasn't cool.

    you need to upgrade from ..... .....
  11. ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    you need to upgrade from ..... .....
    Don't laugh at my pain!!

  12. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Don't laugh at my pain!!

    Penis Town???? I guess that beats Bumfuck Kentucky!!
  13. Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    148

    Reputation

    redemption, trash and brother are all right.. I noticed a big difference after I started working out a couple of years ago... And did the same as trash and brother said and I can go as long as I want now... Its all about blood flow and control...
  14. novamanms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Not being able to get it up for some long afterwards could be a prolactin issue....therefore, powerfull might help...as some of what is in it is known to reduce prolactin.

    Getting into better shape and getting plenty of practice is definitely the most straight forward, route.

    If you're really desperate, Fleshlight sells a "trainer" model that is supposedly useful in developing your "holding out".
  15. xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Fukin A...spoken like a true pornfessional! Im 39 and can last forever too...practice and focus grasshopper.

    I have tried this,.. and it doesn't seem to help me. For me, Its something I have to do mentally. If I go about squeezing that muscle, I get a small push in blood volume that will generally increase sensitivity... which, is counterproductive to marathon performance.
    lol, what am I doing wrong?
  16. ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    15971

    Reputation

    Try a c0ck ring.
  17. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Try a c0ck ring.
    I forgot about those! They sure do do the trick! You can get attachment for those things too!
  18. WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    kegels kegels kegels man! Just google it for more info. But yeh, strengthen that PC muscle, or try n hold back when your about to bust to get more practice...As for the going soft issue, you may want to try 2 things, firstly start doing your Kegels everyday or every other day and you may want to fork out a few bucks getting a bottle of some Ginkgo Biloba extract, this helps blood flow to the brain and body but also to the genital region. Just dont take it for too long, you dont want your blood to get too thin either.

    and secondly, you should try a technique called Jelqing, people who do this who are well past their teens seem to say they can get rock hard wood whenever they want as a result of looking after your downstairs by Jelqing/PE exercises. Dont quote me on the Jelqing though, im going to start up this week, but just google it for more info.

    Hope that helps you bro!
  19. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    kegels kegels kegels man! Just google it for more info. But yeh, strengthen that PC muscle, or try n hold back when your about to bust to get more practice...As for the going soft issue, you may want to try 2 things, firstly start doing your Kegels everyday or every other day and you may want to fork out a few bucks getting a bottle of some Ginkgo Biloba extract, this helps blood flow to the brain and body but also to the genital region. Just dont take it for too long, you dont want your blood to get too thin either.

    and secondly, you should try a technique called Jelqing, people who do this who are well past their teens seem to say they can get rock hard wood whenever they want as a result of looking after your downstairs by Jelqing/PE exercises. Dont quote me on the Jelqing though, im going to start up this week, but just google it for more info.

    Hope that helps you bro!
    Any links concerning the jelqing?
  20. RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would use the following:

    Fenugreek
    Arginine

    Or you could take the Naked Gun advice:

    Jane: I've heard police work is dangerous.
    Frank: It is. That's why I carry a big gun.
    Jane: Aren't you afraid it might go off accidentally?
    Frank: I used to have that problem.
    Jane: What did you do about it?
    Frank: I just think about baseball.
  21. WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Any links concerning the jelqing?
    thundersplace.org seems to be about the best community for discussions relating to "mens health" and particularly Jelqing. You'll find everything there along with members experiences.

    Forgot to mention the added beenfit of Jelqs....a bigger c0ck. It should give you some gains in length and girth as an added benefit. Best thing is to read around their community see what people report and recommend for beginners.

    All the best, im starting up on this in a few days, wish me luck! hahaha. Dont use any devices for jelqing though, not atleast for a month so you can get some practice, devices just make it easier to do Jelq's.

  22. ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    15971

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I forgot about those! They sure do do the trick! You can get attachment for those things too!
    When you put it on, the veins on your light saber show like you just did 1000 c0ck pushups hahaha. Just don't keep it on too long, 30 mins should be enough. Then you can put it back on if you need to. Get some maca, or blue up, or pavarol to go along with whatever you end up doing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:12 PM
  3. Best way to increase erection hardness?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 07:16 AM
  4. supplement/food for increase endurance...
    By manifesto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. looking for a good testosterone increase supplement
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in