Want to shred up while retaining muscle....Need some help

  1. Want to shred up while retaining muscle....Need some help


    Fellas my diet is finally in check and I have a nice routine going! My goals over the next few months are to loose some fat around some troubled areas (stomach/love handles). I have been trying to figure out a nice stack I could put together but am having trouble figuring out exactly what to get.

    Right now I am leaning towards Bulk p-slin(nutra planet) stacked with some lean fx, creatine and fish oil. Again I want to trim up while not loosing any muscle. I am hoping this will also add some more hardness and definition. Please let me know what u guys think.


  2. amino acids help retain the most muscle.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    amino acids help retain the most muscle.
    Ya I also have some extend so hoepfully that will add in some assistance
    •   
       


  4. DCP/LR combo is a great idea to help retain LBM. Bulk BCAA's are another economical way. I also rather like the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...efa-stack.html , the Sesamin + CLA help you lean out.

    Lean Fx for $25 is also a great addition; Take 2-3g Vit C/day to help further lower cortisol.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DCP/LR combo is a great idea to help retain LBM. Bulk BCAA's are another economical way. I also rather like the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...efa-stack.html , the Sesamin + CLA help you lean out.

    Lean Fx for $25 is also a great addition; Take 2-3g Vit C/day to help further lower cortisol.
    Thanks for the great info bro...where can u get the lean fx for 25? I just checked here and its 31 i believe

  6. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Thanks for the great info bro...where can u get the lean fx for 25? I just checked here and its 31 i believe
    He probably meant lean xtreme is $25.

  7. Clenbuterol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Clenbuterol.
    Im keeping everything legal bro thanks though

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Im keeping everything legal bro thanks though
    No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.
    Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now

  11. good call bro, i always lost too much muscle with any kinda eca stack. i highly recommend lr/dcp stack

  12. Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now
    Post a picture. It will give us a good idea of your current body fat percentage. If you're not overly musclular then I would't be too concerned with losing muscle. You most likely won't.

  13. Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.
    Thanks for the help bro I ordered some ap yesterday along with 1-carboxy....I am just gonna run the two above products with some fish oil and creatine....I think with my diet being on target I do not even need a fat burner because I really do not have much fat to loose...I just wan to become more defined and notice some added hardness

  15. As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.

  16. 11OXO will help you lean out and help you gain a little muscle too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    11OXO will help you lean out and help you gain a little muscle too
    Thanks for the info I will take a look at 11oxo today

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.
    I hate running bro would rather do anything then running 100yard sprints

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it.
    nice, i like that!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  20. First diet will be the key factor in preservation.

    Then i like HIIT for cardio to help burn more calories and other benefits

    then if u need some supplements something like Forksolin and Aminos do a great job for holding muscle in my experiences.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:44 AM
  2. going on vacation- retaining muscle/keeping off fat
    By brians149 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Muscle pharm Shred Matrix
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 06:46 AM
  4. I don't seem to be retaining muscle through the night
    By anab0lic101 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:01 AM
  5. Retaining muscle with out weight lifting
    By langeje in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in