Want to shred up while retaining muscle....Need some help

  1. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Want to shred up while retaining muscle....Need some help


    Fellas my diet is finally in check and I have a nice routine going! My goals over the next few months are to loose some fat around some troubled areas (stomach/love handles). I have been trying to figure out a nice stack I could put together but am having trouble figuring out exactly what to get.

    Right now I am leaning towards Bulk p-slin(nutra planet) stacked with some lean fx, creatine and fish oil. Again I want to trim up while not loosing any muscle. I am hoping this will also add some more hardness and definition. Please let me know what u guys think.

  2. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    amino acids help retain the most muscle.
  3. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    amino acids help retain the most muscle.
    Ya I also have some extend so hoepfully that will add in some assistance
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    DCP/LR combo is a great idea to help retain LBM. Bulk BCAA's are another economical way. I also rather like the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...efa-stack.html , the Sesamin + CLA help you lean out.

    Lean Fx for $25 is also a great addition; Take 2-3g Vit C/day to help further lower cortisol.
  5. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DCP/LR combo is a great idea to help retain LBM. Bulk BCAA's are another economical way. I also rather like the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...efa-stack.html , the Sesamin + CLA help you lean out.

    Lean Fx for $25 is also a great addition; Take 2-3g Vit C/day to help further lower cortisol.
    Thanks for the great info bro...where can u get the lean fx for 25? I just checked here and its 31 i believe
  6. Registered User
    mamelton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Thanks for the great info bro...where can u get the lean fx for 25? I just checked here and its 31 i believe
    He probably meant lean xtreme is $25.
  7. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0

    Clenbuterol.
  8. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Clenbuterol.
    Im keeping everything legal bro thanks though
  9. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Im keeping everything legal bro thanks though
    No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.
  10. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.
    Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now
  11. Registered User
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    275

    good call bro, i always lost too much muscle with any kinda eca stack. i highly recommend lr/dcp stack
  12. Cub
    Cub is offline
    Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now
    Post a picture. It will give us a good idea of your current body fat percentage. If you're not overly musclular then I would't be too concerned with losing muscle. You most likely won't.
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    408

    Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.
  14. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.
    Thanks for the help bro I ordered some ap yesterday along with 1-carboxy....I am just gonna run the two above products with some fish oil and creatine....I think with my diet being on target I do not even need a fat burner because I really do not have much fat to loose...I just wan to become more defined and notice some added hardness
  15. Registered User
    Rah22491's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    174

    As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.
  16. Registered User
    KeyHAWK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    155

    11OXO will help you lean out and help you gain a little muscle too
  17. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    11OXO will help you lean out and help you gain a little muscle too
    Thanks for the info I will take a look at 11oxo today
  18. Registered User
    flex13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    162

    Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.
    I hate running bro would rather do anything then running 100yard sprints
  19. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Power
    49679

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it.
    nice, i like that!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  20. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    First diet will be the key factor in preservation.

    Then i like HIIT for cardio to help burn more calories and other benefits

    then if u need some supplements something like Forksolin and Aminos do a great job for holding muscle in my experiences.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 01:44 AM
  2. going on vacation- retaining muscle/keeping off fat
    By brians149 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. Muscle pharm Shred Matrix
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 05:46 AM
  4. I don't seem to be retaining muscle through the night
    By anab0lic101 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 12:01 AM
  5. Retaining muscle with out weight lifting
    By langeje in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in