Someone told me this site...

NXG Super

Awards
had the best advice available about 'designer supplements'!

So, my 1st post...

I will be the first to admit I don't know a huge ammount about the more exotic substances out there but I have made good progress just with quality diet and training.

Background: 27yr old competetive powerlifter (drug tested), 181 lbs @ 5'6, run a carb-cycling diet. Supps currently used are Beta Alanine, Creatine, BCAA's, waxy maize and protein.

I recently ran 2 bottles of Gaspari Novedex XT and was pleased with the results...some lean mass and strength gains with no side effects or anything.

I looked into similar things and was looking at Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels but did some research on the active ingredients (arachidonic acid etc.). That lead me here.

Can anyone here give me any recommendations about this or similar products? What I want from a product is mainly strength gains but also some lean mass. The crucial thing is at least some of these gains must be maintainable after finishing using the product and it must not cause a failed drug test (according to WADA guidelines).

Thanks in advance.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Start a post in the Molecular Nutrition forum and JJohn will answer any questions you have in regards to AA supplementation.

NXG Super

Awards
thanks for the answers. Ive done a few more searches on here for AA...

Sounds like its good for strength but i'm not keen on the sounds of the joint pain that comes with it. As a PL'er the last thing i need is ****ed up hips/knees etc.

Does this joint pain just last whilst you're taking the product, or is it a permanent thing?

Thanks.