mass fx at 17

sakes

Awards
im 17 160lb 5-7. i was told mass fx would help me a lot. but i wasnt sure if they were just trying to sell me a product. i hear good things on these fourms will it add some nice lean mass to me?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I believe the bottle says for 18+. What is your current diet and training? Your not going to get anywhere with out having a good diet.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Hi sakes,
Your very close to being classified legally as an adult, however tampering with something that can affect testosterone levels at an early age is not a good idea. Especially with the test levels that are naturally flowing in your body.
Your at an age where if you meddle with anything inside in any way can have negative ramifications that can show up in time. Right now the best thing is to eat and train hard. When you are at the legal age to make your own decisions, Mass FX Max can be a phenomenal addition to your training.

If you have any questions, scroll down on the main board to our company subforum or shoot a PM.

Good Luck!

Derick

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Just like they mentioned above, diet is key. You need to have your diet down for what your goals are first in order to reap the benefits of any supplement. Protein is your friend, eat more of it!! But yeah if it says 18+ then wait, but yeah MASS FX is good stuff it works very well. If you are not already doing so I would start taking some type of pre workout creatine supp. NP has some DiCreatine Malate real cheap, its works as well as creatine mono for me but with less bloating. Start out there and then when you plateau look into picking something else up to try.

rccratch

Awards
stupid....just wait a while...EAt a **** load of food if you are trying to get bigger. At 17 you can eat anything you want and still gain awsome muscle....so enjoy it now becasue its not going to last..

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
im 17 160lb 5-7. i was told mass fx would help me a lot. but i wasnt sure if they were just trying to sell me a product. i hear good things on these fourms will it add some nice lean mass to me?
they're just trying to sell u a product. i wouldn't mess with anything that has anything to do with hormones at ur age. was it at GNC or vitamin shop?

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
I was really tempted to get a something pretty similar when i was 17 but i decided to hold off and now a year later (18 almost 19) im ready to try it, but like mentioned above just hold off for a little and first try some creatine, glutamine, bcaa, and some NO and ull be set but cant forget the protein

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha I wouldnt touch that 20 bucks, but in all reality its pry not gonna hurt him, and just an fyi... they are REQUIRED to put must be 18 or older on those things, if you'll read it also says that on creatine.

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
It wouldn't hurt you to take it at 17 but it's not gonna help you that much. I'm sure you can do plenty of growing before even touching a test booster. Just pick up a creatine and some bulk protein powder and try out mass fx after you plateau.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0