Bulk p-slin or anabolic pump

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk p-slin or anabolic pump

Hey fellas, right now I am trying to trim up a bit while adding some hardness and size to my overall frame. I am currently not taking anything just been working on my diet and making sure everything is on point. I was thinking about getting some either bulk p-slin from np or anabolic pump. The bulk p-slin is a much better deal and I have been reading some goods things about the p-slin and ap. For those of you who have used both/either or how were ur results and do u think either of these would benefit my current goals of cutting up a bit while adding some hardness and new muscle??? Any help is appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I have used both products and for pre-workout, I prefer p-slin. It gave me nice pumps, vascularity, and energy and I didn't get the side effects that others reported with anabolic pump while taking p-slin.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the help bro....when taking the p-slin did u notice loosing any bf at all? A few posts that I have read state how their bf dropped 2-3%
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I was also considering neovar instead of the ap or bulk p-slin
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

My personal thoughts are that P-Slin is better for a bulk and AP would be more beneficial when trying to cut.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i honestly think you are better off with p-slin. it's a good deal cheaper with more servings and it helps with either pre/intra/post workout shakes. if you want to get cut up i say just worry about your diet and incorporate some hiit training, morning fasted cardio, and low intensity incline walk etc along with your lifting regime.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    My personal thoughts are that P-Slin is better for a bulk and AP would be more beneficial when trying to cut.
    I agree with this. I think that Anabolic-Pump is going to be your best decision while cutting. Although P-Slin can certainly be used during a cut, Anabolic-Pump has the mechanisms in place to yield a great amount of fat loss.

Also, please realize that our Bulk P-Slin is not the same as our capped P-Slin. The Bulk P-Slin is only our Tannins Complex (super potent extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa).

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabs
    Why? Gymnema is used to help beta cell regeneration in the pancrease but since, we are dosing P-SLIN twice a day, we want to maximize GLUT4 increase with insulin and P-SLIN and this how we will create the steady state anabolic enviroment around our workouts.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

So if I was going to go with p-slin would u suggest the bulk or capped product?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

P-Slin
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i would say bulk, your getting more bang for your buck
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

P-Slin isn't effective unless you're taking in large amounts of Carbs.

AP is effective for fasted training and is more sensible for a moderate carb diet.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Hmm...I was under the impression that AP was good for bulking (see my post 'Good supplement for mass? in this section). That's why I bought it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

of course AP is great for bulking too! IMO AP is a very versatile tool. you can use on a bulk or cut..this just depends on how you use it.

my point was solely that AP can be effective with a moderate carb diet. on the other side, P-slin doesn't work unless you take it with a significant amount of carbs.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

of course AP is great for bulking too! IMO AP is a very versatile tool. you can use on a bulk or cut..this just depends on how you use it.

my point was solely that AP can be effective with a moderate carb diet. on the other side, P-slin doesn't work unless you take it with a significant amount of carbs.
    how many carbs per day we talkin about here because I do not get it a significant amount right now with my current diet
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

p-slin is anywhere from 60-150 grams of carbs, depending on the dose. and i've seen people dose it from 400 to 800. i personally stick around 400-500 and get about 100 or so carbs in my post workout shake. not quite sure about AP tho
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    p-slin is anywhere from 60-150 grams of carbs, depending on the dose. and i've seen people dose it from 400 to 800. i personally stick around 400-500 and get about 100 or so carbs in my post workout shake. not quite sure about AP tho
    Ok thanks bro...I usually get aout 2 cups of oatmeal in a day and then put a scoope of carb slam in atleast one of my shakes sometimes 2
  17. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

This is exactly what I was going to say. I think Anabolic Pump would be a better choice for you for your goals. Also, you can pick up NeoVar and stack it with the AP with your pre and post workout meals. I've been using pre-workout powders lately and I can't wait to pick up these 2 products again to replace them...it just doesn't compare (IMO) to the pump and fullness from the food pump you get with NeoVar/AP stacked.

Also, pick a BCAA/EAA product for you to use on your cutting cycle... you'll thank me later, lol
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    thanks for the help bro....when taking the p-slin did u notice loosing any bf at all? A few posts that I have read state how their bf dropped 2-3%
    I did drop bf while on p-slin. I didn't have to take in a ton of carbs, I would just eat a bowl or two of instant oatmeal and/or some rice about an hour before I hit the gym.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    This is exactly what I was going to say. I think Anabolic Pump would be a better choice for you for your goals. Also, you can pick up NeoVar and stack it with the AP with your pre and post workout meals. I've been using pre-workout powders lately and I can't wait to pick up these 2 products again to replace them...it just doesn't compare (IMO) to the pump and fullness from the food pump you get with NeoVar/AP stacked.

Also, pick a BCAA/EAA product for you to use on your cutting cycle... you'll thank me later, lol
    Thanks for the info bro i think bulknutrition just had neovar on sale for 15 bucks! wat product did u use for ur bcaa's theres just too many to choose from
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers2385 View Post
    I did drop bf while on p-slin. I didn't have to take in a ton of carbs, I would just eat a bowl or two of instant oatmeal and/or some rice about an hour before I hit the gym.
    Ya thats wat a few people have told me just some oatmeal and carb slam should do the trick while others have said my carb intakes needs to be much higher...thanks for the help bro
  21. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flex13 View Post
    Thanks for the info bro i think bulknutrition just had neovar on sale for 15 bucks! wat product did u use for ur bcaa's theres just too many to choose from
    I've used Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs, Intra-Aid by Universal Nutrition, and IntrAbolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition.

All of those are intra workout supplements... you can pick up bulk BCAA's and EAA's from nutra and take those whenever. The House takes his amino's right when he wakes up.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    I've used Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs, Intra-Aid by Universal Nutrition, and IntrAbolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition.

All of those are intra workout supplements... you can pick up bulk BCAA's and EAA's from nutra and take those whenever. The House takes his amino's right when he wakes up.
    Lol alright thanks bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. p-slin vs anabolic pump
    By IamTheWalrus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. P-Slin and Anabolic Pump
    By Mar430 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2