Neovar with CKD or velocity diet

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking in to extremely low carb diets (80 workout days/30 non) and was wondering if Neovar taken with PWO shake 3-4x a week would do anything significant or does it take a 2xday dose to do anything?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking in to extremely low carb diets (80 workout days/30 non) and was wondering if Neovar taken with PWO shake 3-4x a week would do anything significant or does it take a 2xday dose to do anything?
I would make sure you take in only with carb meals- taking it w/o will make you go hypo....

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried about the hypo effects, I'm wondering if there would still be significant effects with only taking a half a dose, 4x a week versus the regular dose 7x a week. I know it shouldn't be as good but would it still help at all?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Don't try the velocity diet. It's a fad and people don't stick to it because it's insane.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I'll take my chances with failing the Velocity diet. One of the reasons I am doing it IS because people fail at such a high rate.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I asked this on the Appnut forum in the Neovar FAQ section, and I was told that Neovar can be used with low carb meals, since they will still elicit an insulin response, but obviously it is preferable to be consumed with a meal of carbs.