CRE-02 or NEOVAR

  1. CRE-02 or NEOVAR


    i have used neovar with good results but been reading a lot of good things about CRE-02 which is better or are they bout the same

    i would run a poll but i dont know how to set one up so if anyone out there can set it up please do so thanks .


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lou38 View Post
    i have used neovar with good results but been reading a lot of good things about CRE-02 which is better or are they bout the same

    i would run a poll but i dont know how to set one up so if anyone out there can set it up please do so thanks .
    Well I can't say anything about Cre-02 other than it comes from a very reputable company and I have heard good things about it.

    Since you haven't tried Cre-02 I would say give it a go and then make your comparison after running a bottle. Personally...even without my bias involved...I would still lean towards NeoVar: Recomped...best value there is...simply put.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Difference between NeoVar Recomped and Cre-02


    Quote Originally Posted by lou38 View Post
    i have used neovar with good results but been reading a lot of good things about CRE-02 which is better or are they bout the same

    i would run a poll but i dont know how to set one up so if anyone out there can set it up please do so thanks .
    Both NeoVar Recomped and Cre-02 are excellent creatine products. Both are also very different from each other and have other effects/uses.

    NeoVar Recomped, whilst a creatine product, also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic as well. You should see strength and mass gains, as well as pumps and enhanced recovery; and is also very useful for eliminating bloat and water retention after binges/very high carbohydrate days.

    Cre-02 whilst a creatine product, is also targeted at enhancing endurance performance, maximal aerobic capacity (VO2max), and oxygen ulitization. So while you will see strength and mass gains and enhanced recovery, you would also notice better endurance performance (i.e. could be used before/for aerobic as well as anaerobic training/exercise).

    I would select the product that is best suited for your NEEDS.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cre-02 whilst a creatine product, is also targeted at enhancing endurance performance, maximal aerobic capacity (VO2max), and oxygen ulitization. So while you will see strength and mass gains and enhanced recovery, you would also notice better endurance performance (i.e. could be used before/for aerobic as well as anaerobic training/exercise).

    I would select the product that is best suited for your NEEDS.
    Creatine itself will only help with anaerobic training / exercise. This is because creatine donates the inorganic phosphate to ADP to resynthesize ATP. This is known as the ATP-PC / Phosphagen System and is completely anaerobic. And, becomes depleted within 5-10 seconds. However, as you stated some products contain other compounds which will aid in other things like NeoVar recomped was mentioned.

  5. i completely agree with guejsn...if u take in more carbs u might wanna go ahead and get neovar...but if ur on CKD or something similar u might wanna go for cre-o2...

  6. I liked both products. Neovar Recomped gave good size when I took it with high carbohydrates. I did retain a fair amount of water with it, but it did what it said. No doubt.

    Cre02 went above an beyond a creatine product in terms of it's ergogenic effects, leaning out effects (also works great while eating moderately high amounts of carbs), and it's effect on mood, stamina, endurance.

    Neovar Recomped had me feeling nice and pumped and Cre02 had me feeling really tight and pumped all day long.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. neovar quest.


    I just bought some Neovar recomped today.

    I weigh 165 (5'10'') and it says to take 3 capsules, twice daily for that weight.
    however, that's only 3.876g of creatine daily. should i take more? i've just read many places that daily dose should be at least 5g/daily.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dexterford View Post
    I just bought some Neovar recomped today.

    I weigh 165 (5'10'') and it says to take 3 capsules, twice daily for that weight.
    however, that's only 3.876g of creatine daily. should i take more? i've just read many places that daily dose should be at least 5g/daily.
    Its less than 5 grams because the delivery method is supposed to help it get absorbed better than standard mono in the stomach.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I liked both products. Neovar Recomped gave good size when I took it with high carbohydrates. I did retain a fair amount of water with it, but it did what it said. No doubt.

    Cre02 went above an beyond a creatine product in terms of it's ergogenic effects, leaning out effects (also works great while eating moderately high amounts of carbs), and it's effect on mood, stamina, endurance.

    Neovar Recomped had me feeling nice and pumped and Cre02 had me feeling really tight and pumped all day long.
    Hey FOG I am using T-Rez with it and I still get blowed up but remain reasonably dry. I am liking Neovar much better than I expected... seems I am a big banaba responder.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    Its less than 5 grams because the delivery method is supposed to help it get absorbed better than standard mono in the stomach.
    Thanks. That makes sense

  11. I wish I noticed the sale on Neovar during New Years. I would have picked up a couple bottles. I didn't notice it until it was OOS.

  12. Cre-02 is way more than just a creatine product. It has the ATP regeneration effects of creatine, but even better, it has several other ingredients which will boost endurance and decrease recovery time between sets like crazy. It's perfect for high-intensity exercise, it'd be ideal for Crossfit, HIIT, MMA, or any other craziness you might find yourself into.

    Nutrient partitioning is strong, I've lost fat on it (and others agree, though who knows if it's from the nutrient partitioning or increased work capacity), and I look jacked.

    I've used two bottles, and have two more on standby. I won't be switching any time soon.

  13. well thanks for the input guys but i was reading how to take cre-02 and for me it will be 8 a day and that would not be cost effective for me. 1 bottle will last 15 days where as neo var would last 30days though i still my give cre-02 a shot if NP everhas a sale on them


  14. Quote Originally Posted by lou38 View Post
    well thanks for the input guys but i was reading how to take cre-02 and for me it will be 8 a day and that would not be cost effective for me. 1 bottle will last 15 days where as neo var would last 30days though i still my give cre-02 a shot if NP everhas a sale on them

    8 a day? I take 3 on workout days, 1-2 on non, and it's perfect at that dose. I'm not sure why you'd want, or need, more. It is NOT underdosed by any means.

  15. my bad i was reading the wrong directions. yes i will give cre-02 a try thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey FOG I am using T-Rez with it and I still get blowed up but remain reasonably dry. I am liking Neovar much better than I expected... seems I am a big banaba responder.
    Sweet DW! I love banaba... I just don't like the monohydrate form of creatine whilst trying to maintain definition I guess. Good stuff indeed!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  17. Cre-02 gets my vote
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. neovar and igf-2
    By patc12303 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in