DCP, Recreate and Nausea

scb2121

Awards
I have been taking DCP and Recreate pre-workout 30 min after my pre-workout protein shake and when working out I feel like I am going to vomit, I gag often ect.

Doesn't matter if it is cardio, lifting or even fast walking. I don't think it is the recreate as I had the same problem taking LR on an empty stomach pre-workout. I have tried tums and other antacid/stomach supplements. Any advice?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have read that Recreate can cause intestinal irritation in some. I think this might be the case for me.

scb2121

Awards
See originally I thought it was the LR so I tried switching to recreate. I'm beginning to think it might be the DCP as I don't see a common ingredient between the LR and the recreate yet I have stuck with the DCP because I love it. DSADE tends to be helpful on DCP ?'s maybe I'll get lucky and he will have something.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
I think I'd drop the DCP and see if the nausea subsides... But that's just me...
Maybe drop both until it's gone and reintroduce one at a time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may be like me, I can't take numerous things on an empty stomach. I would try dropping them both and adding them in a said above to determine which one it is. It may be a stim sensitivity or it could be from the DCP.

I originally could not take much at all on an empty stomach and train. However I can do most things now. I think I have adapted. But I still wont take anything pre-training without food.

scb2121

Awards
I will try dropping both and reintroducing just DCP to see what happens. I hope its not the DCP because I love that stuff. Maybe I'll have to cut the DCP out of my Pre Workout and just do it pre meals. I'll post back in a few days with update.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may be like me, I can't take numerous things on an empty stomach. I would try dropping them both and adding them in a said above to determine which one it is. It may be a stim sensitivity or it could be from the DCP.

I originally could not take much at all on an empty stomach and train. However I can do most things now. I think I have adapted. But I still wont take anything pre-training without food.

Great advice!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LR and Recreate both contain Forskolin, which can cause these effects. Have you tried DCP by itself to isolate and rule it out?

scb2121

Awards
I have not. I will cut the recreate first and see if that helps.

scb2121

Awards
It appears it was the Forskolin in the supps that was causing the issue after cutting out recreate and LR i haven't had any issues. Any recommendations on a fat loss product without Forskolin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It appears it was the Forskolin in the supps that was causing the issue after cutting out recreate and LR i haven't had any issues. Any recommendations on a fat loss product without Forskolin?
Sice both contain forskolin, I would say you were taking to much.

Try taking one or the other with the DCP.

scb2121

Awards
I've tried them individually as well to no avail.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

scb2121

Awards
I will try it out. Per usual thanks for all of your help

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
recreate gives me interesting toilet times for the first couple of days... it is something most people find goes away after a bit with forskolin.

that said, as above just find what dose you can tolerate and then take it from there

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on both at the moment and I have no problems.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeah man deffently the recreate trust me
alot of ppl gag and feel like there gana puke, its from the stims man
if i take R4W and drink a shake i puke every time
dont drink that shake
the stims give u the energy that ull need for work out, and since they r the fuel source u dont need the shake thats why u feel like pukin
and the dcp nah man it dosent have stims in it
just cut out the shake

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man deffently the recreate trust me
alot of ppl gag and feel like there gana puke, its from the stims man
if i take R4W and drink a shake i puke every time
dont drink that shake
the stims give u the energy that ull need for work out, and since they r the fuel source u dont need the shake thats why u feel like pukin
and the dcp nah man it dosent have stims in it
just cut out the shake
The stims from Recreate, are you kidding me? I believe Recreate doesn't even contain the standard dosing of 200mg of caffeine. If it is from Recreate, I highly doubt it's the caffeine. I damn near consider Recreate a non-stim because the "stim" is so aggravatingly mild.

I've used DCP multiple times, however, a friend of mine gave me his bottle because he couldn't stand the taste. He pulled over from the freeway and threw up due to the taste.

The best way to figure out what's going on is pretty simple, take Recreate by itself and it makes you gag, then it's the Recreate, same for the DCP and if they both make you gag, then give a belated Christmas present to a friend.

But if it only occurs as a result of the combination of the two, then you have twice as long to cut with solo supps.