started stacking lean xtreme and 7-keto (NOW) on top of my usual REDuction

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I started this about 2 days ago and immediately I noticed fatigue... a really bad fatigue at that.

REDuction has been a staple, I know it's not that.

however, I introduced Lean Xtreme + 7-Keto (now foods) for the first time. I did 2 reduction reds + 1 lean xtreme + 1 7-keto.

Then 4 hours later I did another lean xtreme and 7-keto then worked out.

The first thing I noticed I was sleepy. Then at the gym, I felt tired, my muscles weren't as strong, and I was heaving (cardio was worse).

fortunately this went away after about 35 minutes of working out...

any idea what's going on?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
it "might" be just too much dhea metabolites...but i have no idea...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would phase out the 7-Keto and see if your fatigued. If you arent, then try to phase out the LX. I would just continue the process of elimination. I can't put my finger on any one of those products, but you have to remember they effect all people differently.
Good luck bro!

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I would phase out the 7-Keto and see if your fatigued. If you arent, then try to phase out the LX. I would just continue the process of elimination. I can't put my finger on any one of those products, but you have to remember they effect all people differently.
Good luck bro!

thanks renegade,

do either of you know the bottom line effects of 7-keto? At best I know it's a cortisol suppressant, and from what I've read it has NO "DHEA", ie testosterone boosting, effects.

I think it's the 7-keto now, because I took it before sleep 2 nights in a row and slept like a baby, which never happens.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I noticed it to when i took 100mg of 7-keto (NOW) with my usual stims and didn't get the kick i normally do.

Sounds like it might be good to use with a ZMA product before bed.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
how do you dose the reduction? Just curious because i just picked some up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I noticed it to when i took 100mg of 7-keto (NOW) with my usual stims and didn't get the kick i normally do.

Sounds like it might be good to use with a ZMA product before bed.
Agreed. I don't have any personal experience with 7-keto but if it's making you sleepy you should either use it at night or drop it altogether.