Blue up Vs DTH

S

sakes

Awards
whats the difference between Blue up and Diesel TEST Hardcore. are they in the same category or am i comparing apples to oranges

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the difference between Blue up and Diesel TEST Hardcore. are they in the same category or am i comparing apples to oranges
Apples to Oranges my friend. DTH is the single most effective test booster ever synthesized period.... The logs and feedback tell the story for me. Have you ever used a test booster before, and what are your goals?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Both will get the job done, raise test and promote an anabolic environment. Can't go wrong with either :reporter:

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The difference will be in most likely be their ingredient profiles.

These are in the same category: test boosters.

I've run Blue up (non stim) and am currently using DTH & Sunami. I must say Diesel rules !

S

sakes

Awards
im 17 and was told to try DTH but BLue up is cheaper so i wanted to look into it. i hear at my age test boosters dont do much is this true? im 5' 7" and 160 trying to get stronger dont care if its with size or not. i have taken NO and creatine i wanted to go the next step.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 17 and was told to try DTH but BLue up is cheaper so i wanted to look into it. i hear at my age test boosters dont do much is this true? im 5' 7" and 160 trying to get stronger dont care if its with size or not. i have taken NO and creatine i wanted to go the next step.
1 tab of DTH has almost 1/3 more than 2 caps of Blue Up. At 3 tabs/day, with 6on/1off, that DTH will last you ~46 days. And at 17, I dont think you really need a test booster, although they do have some effects.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
At 17, you don't need a test booster. Your already in a prime state for building muscle!
:dl:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i've used both, I'm on DTHC right now and it takes the cake. Nice pumps from it also, wasn't really expecting that. Kudos to you chuck on a solid product. I don't know why i waited so damn long to try it.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Apples to Oranges my friend. DTH is the single most effective test booster ever synthesized period.... The logs and feedback tell the story for me. Have you ever used a test booster before, and what are your goals?

2nd on this one...ive been on this stuff at only 4 a day for about 12 days now and i can say my aggression in/out of the gym is way up, my mood has been greatly enhanced (grater alpha male mentality), recovery time seems to be up, as well as slight hardening of muscles...and its only been less than 2 weeks...pretty solid stuff if you ask me..and im an experiences AAS user...best natty t-booster ive ever tried...def worth a shot

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd on this one...ive been on this stuff at only 4 a day for about 12 days now and i can say my aggression in/out of the gym is way up, my mood has been greatly enhanced (grater alpha male mentality), recovery time seems to be up, as well as slight hardening of muscles...and its only been less than 2 weeks...pretty solid stuff if you ask me..and im an experiences AAS user...best natty t-booster ive ever tried...def worth a shot
Thanks for the reply, i'm sure that will help someone in question see the positive feedback. I used and raved about DTH long before working with Chuck and Get Diesel Nutrition. I truely stand behind the line we have, and out products. Chuck makes things that WORK, and thats what matters at the end of the day. Not fancy magazine ad's and 3 page BS write ups with bogus before and after pics. Psssshhhhtttttt I can't believe people judge a company based on that bullsh*t.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i've used both, I'm on DTHC right now and it takes the cake. Nice pumps from it also, wasn't really expecting that. Kudos to you chuck on a solid product. I don't know why i waited so damn long to try it.
thanks for trying it. Glad its working for you...how many tabs are u using a day?
I think the only people that think these other test boosters are the "best ever" never used DTH or they are taking like 2-3x the rec. dosage and or stacking it with something else. DTH works by itself, solo and at less than the rec. dosage.

At 17, you don't need a test booster. Your already in a prime state for building muscle!
:dl:
this is true also, well more true for stuff like ATD, etc.,

Its weird because the biggest market of Pro-hormones was the buyers 16 to 20, but when someone ask anything about a bunch of herbs and vitamins, people are like "oh u will fck up your body." Not that I think anyone under 18 should use any supplements that have an effect on the CNS or hormone levels, but I was just saying.

S

sakes

Awards
so i get DTH is the better choice. should i go ahead and try it or something else? im fine with just taking Whiteflood and going to workout but i wanted to bump it a bit maybe Prime then. though its alittle costly

K

kingin23

Awards
i took DTH and got crazy headaches even at 1 tab per day and enough water intake i was getting crazy headaches and a sluggish/groggry feeling its a real potent supplement.. i might even try to cut the tabs in half and dose half am and half pm...im only 150 lbs at 5'9 so i just think it was too potent for me but found manyy revieews about it..good reviews. give it a try most likely youll like it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used blue so I can't comment on it, but DTH is the shiznit let me tell you what.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i took DTH and got crazy headaches even at 1 tab per day and enough water intake i was getting crazy headaches and a sluggish/groggry feeling its a real potent supplement.. i might even try to cut the tabs in half and dose half am and half pm...im only 150 lbs at 5'9 so i just think it was too potent for me but found manyy revieews about it..good reviews. give it a try most likely youll like it
I got headaches as well @ 3 tabs / day starting for first time.
I took 2 days off
Started back at 2 /day (1 am / 1 afternoon)....no problem.
I guess that I needed to get used to it slowly.
I've been at 2/day for a week and no problems.
You've got the right idea to reduce the dose.
Hope it works out well for ya

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for trying it. Glad its working for you...how many tabs are u using a day?
I think the only people that think these other test boosters are the "best ever" never used DTH or they are taking like 2-3x the rec. dosage and or stacking it with something else. DTH works by itself, solo and at less than the rec. dosage.
I'm dosing 2/1/1. I won't go any higher as I'm using this to keep my libido up, and to aid in my PCT. Like you said people may take too high of a dose and there hormones get out of wack and libido drops and they think the product isn't working. If you do it as recommended then the results speak for themselves.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dth wins. but blue up stim formula is well woth the money, great stim effect at just 1 cap and it has enough yohimbine in it to increase libido [at least it did mine] plus the lj/trib. for gains in the gym, dth is in it's own class- best non-hormonal gains i have gotten.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
I got headaches as well @ 3 tabs / day starting for first time.
I took 2 days off
Started back at 2 /day (1 am / 1 afternoon)....no problem.
I guess that I needed to get used to it slowly.
I've been at 2/day for a week and no problems.
You've got the right idea to reduce the dose.
Hope it works out well for ya

Hey bro i hear ya on the headaches...im running 4/day right now and the only time i get them is if i dont drink enough water with each dose...try upping your water take when you take the pills..this seemed to get rid of my headaches completely...hope this helps

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously a test booster at 17? How about food, protein and a good multi. Your hormones are raging as it is right now

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
seriously a test booster at 17? How about food, protein and a good multi. Your hormones are raging as it is right now
yeah at 17 I (this is just me) wouldnt even use creatine. Just a good training routine, sleep, protein and a good multi. You dont want your body at that age to build any muscle or strength "aided" by supplements. I never used creatine until i was about 25.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I used creatine @ 17, but i didnt know what the hell i was doing at the gym. Goes to show the creatine didn't help. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used creatine @ 17, but i didnt know what the hell i was doing at the gym. Goes to show the creatine didn't help. :)
they didn't even have creatine when i was 17. protein was this liquid crap that tasted awful. we did have cows and chickens.:dunno:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
Beau Supplements 24
S Nootropics 22
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
R MA Labs 2