Whey Protein

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I need someone to point me in the direction of an easily digestable whey protein.

The last protein that I bought was ON's whey isolates, but my digestive system cannot handle it. Apparently I am getting lactose intolerant in my old age.

The manager at my gym gave me a sample of the stuff that they sell. I liked the way it tasted, and I had no troubles digesting it. However, I am not willing to pay what the gym wants for that stuff.

I cannot remember the name of the company, it was something to the effect of Alovar, but I cannot remember enough to do an effective search.

If anyone knows what product this is, or knows of a "kinder, gentler" whey protein give me a shout in this thread.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm..thats weird...ON has very very low lactose in it. i am lactose as well and it doesnt bother me. Neither does Ultimate Nutrition Prostar, which i am using now..one that i can think of off the top of my head is Nature's Best Isopure..i believe it is zero lactose.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't any whey isolate (all the way, pure protein) be zero carb and therefore zero lactose?