Need some help w/ PowerFull, Recreate , Anabolic Pump

golfer22

Awards
Need some help, just started using PowerFull about 3 weeks ago and like the results so much I purchased Anabolic Pump and just ordered Recreate. Can I stack these 3 or how should I use them.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can! While it is always good to expand your supplementation horizons beyond just one company, you already have the aforementioned products! First, though, how are you using the PowerFULL? We might have to change your timing around in order to get the most use out of all the products.

golfer22

Awards
I've been using it per instructions, 2 30 min before am workout and 2 before sleep. I haven't started using Anabolic Pump or Recreate yet but wanted to know how to use all 3 together of even if I can.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. first off, to reiterate PowerFULL dosing, you are using 30 minutes before workout, + 1hr away from a carb meal, right? That's optimal. The 2 before bed should be at least 1hr away from carbs as well..
Recreate can be taken right along with PowerFULL preworkout, will provide some nice mental focus & energy as well as thermo effects..
2nd dose of Recreate can be taken 6-8hrs later. You can start with 1 cap with the 2nd dosing, and go from there. You should never have to go above the recommended 2/2 dosing with this product..
AP, generally recommended 3x daily, 15min prior to a carb-containing meal. I like to use it with preworkout meal (breakfast for me), postworkout meal, and then another carb-meal later in the day. Alternatively, you can space AP dosings out to morning/midday/night, but I would def. recommend dosing with your preworkout meal.
You can start with 2 AP daily for the first 5 days if you wish..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snag nailed it ^^^

If you post up your daily schedule, I can plan all your dosing personally for you.

Let me know...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Out of curosity, is this for a cut phase?

gold dragon

Awards
When can you dose Jacked into this program? Thanks

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anywhere! For extra fat-burning (and addtl kick), dosing Recreate & Jacked PrWO together is optimal. Might wanna start with the recommended 1 scoop Jacked if dosing 2 Recreate along with, check your tolerance.