Do you reccommend USP Labs "Prime"

lockedloaded

Awards
Ive been seing prime talked about everywhere, and I just read the thread of the study at Penn State? I just want to know if its safe? Does it work? What can I expect if I take it? Can it be taken at all levels of experience? Are there any Side effects?

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I'm usually not one to just tell people to do a search..... but seriously just search "Prime". there are TONS of logs and other threads talking/debating about Prime.

Nacho1545

Awards
I'll have to agree with the post above.. All in all, all the research that I have read looks promising at all levels of lifting.. I am on week 3 but supposedly you don't feel it till week 5.. I feel great so far.. I have increased my reps and weight but that might just be me.. Chose for yourself after looking into it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It really doesn't matter what everyone's opinion on it is. The fact of the matter is that you have to try it for yourself to see if it's what you need. Recommendations are fine, but I say give it a go and decide for yourself.
Just remember, what works for me, may not work for you.
Let us know if you do try it - good luck.

EDIT: Sometimes, it's best to not read what other people's opinions are so that you will not have any mental blocks set in place before you even use it. Read the research on the compound itself, and go from there.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, week three is THE WEEK to start seeing results. Nacho, believe it or not, prime has kicked in for you, you just don't realize it consciously. I remember when I was on it, I found myself lifting heavier without really thinking about it. One thing you will see others mention, is that you have to be careful not to over train, because you will just keep going and going (hey isn't that in a commercial, lol). But yeah, prime has crept up on you bro.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For me, personally, yes!
If not for looking at other products and curiosity, I would run it again...

That's the short of it, for more, check out the mass of logs and FAQ's

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
and remember you dont need to pay $55 for it either.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been seing prime talked about everywhere, and I just read the thread of the study at Penn State? I just want to know if its safe? Does it work? What can I expect if I take it? Can it be taken at all levels of experience? Are there any Side effects?
PRIME is safe. Users have reported such benefits as significant improvements in strength and endurance, noticeable body recomposition with full, dense, thick muscles, truncated post-exercise recovery, and so on.
PRIME does not have any side effects.

lockedloaded

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts and opinions, I've decided that I'm going to give it a try and I'll put up feedback. Thanks.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your thoughts and opinions, I've decided that I'm going to give it a try and I'll put up feedback. Thanks.
We would love to hear your results buddy...
Keep us informed! Like Ranger said above, some people do not realize it. You must push yourself and you will get the gains.