Is it safe to take plasma jet with NoShotgun?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it was safe to take together because NoShotgun says do not combine with any other no product because it is soo potent? But iI thought this might be a good combo because i get good strength and pumps from plasma jet and i get unreal stregth from NoShotgun.

Any answers will be great.
Thanks shaunnner

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be overkill IMO. Just use one or the other. It wouldn't be harmful; but it wouldn't be helpful either.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it was safe to take together because NoShotgun says do not combine with any other no product because it is soo potent? But iI thought this might be a good combo because i get good strength and pumps from plasma jet and i get unreal stregth from NoShotgun.

Thanks shaunnner

no this isnt safe....the combination of these two products will cause walletular shrinkage....its a little known condition where your wallet shrinks down into nothing because it has no money in it...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

Thanks shaunnner
anything that says something like that is nothing but marketing BS. it's sad that companies have to sell products based on BS instead of actually making good products.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
actually no shotgun is a good product...you should try it

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i like the no shotgun as well....but dat dere plasmajet sucked

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I just liked plasma jet cause it made me veiny as hell...I noticed you tried spawn and nutral cells it now...Is it worth a purchase cause its only 55 bucks.