Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I am using Activate Xtreme, and it seems to be working pretty well in conjunction with a new diet (or lack thereof).

While I cannot definitively say Activate Xtreme is better than DTH for strength reasons, I can infer with user feedback (my older brother had tried both) and the ingredient profile. The concentrations of maca, icariin and avena sativa lend themselves to libido increase. Tribulus has never been proven to work as it's intended, but is also a libido booster. Longjack, dodder and nettle are the ingredients in DTH that would raise testosterone levels, but given the long blend totaling 1966mg, it would be very hard for DTH to include a significant amount of each without expense to the effectiveness of the other ingredients. DIM decreases estrogen, rhodiola increases endurance, rosemary purportedly "contains numerous anti-aging constituents and significant 5-LO inhibitors", lecithin, capsicum (assuming it is the only plausible option, cayenne) and ginger are fat metabolics, panax ginseng is an energy/anti-fatigue supplement, ginkgo biloba improves blood flow to the brain and appendages, mucuna lends itself to improve sleep quality as well as sexual function, bacopa and gynostemma are other cognitive-aids, bioperine may improve amino acid absorption, and ala improves insulin sensitivity.

Activate's heavy concentration of the tried-and-true nettle, as well as basella alba, make it, in my mind, a better testosterone boosting supplement.
    Excellent breakdown, but the truth is that knowing the effect of each individual ingredient in a supplement can mean little in relation to the effects of the supplement as a whole.
    Here's a simple example. Caffeine. Caffeine when used alone is completely different than when used in conjunction with a NSAID. Caffeine alone is a stimulant, which will generally increase sensitivity and do little as an anti-inflammatory or pain reliever. However, caffeine is often added to aspirin, ibuprofen, ect. and greatly increases their effectiveness.

I guess my point is this: Knowing what you are putting into your body is important, but you really can't make a fair judgment in terms of effectiveness until you actually try it yourself.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the only people i have ever met who were not-eager,tense, nervous or hyped up about anything were on heavy doses of librium. at 17 i was hyped up and eager about quite a few things. try the dthc it is some good stuff, sounds like you need it.
    Hah, nice pitch. I'm kept on a sort of even keel. Nerves don't really get to me, and I kind of like it that way, which isn't to say I'm a stoic robot or anything; I bawled my eyes out on my last football game. I don't think any supplement will change my mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Not trying to be an A-hole here, but I enjoy what I do, so it's easy to get hyped up or get in the mood. If your not getting a rush or feeling in the zone, maybe a change up is in order? That's what I do when something loses it's luster for me. I can understand you not understanding aggression, as there is a fine line there with how well it helps you perform, or if you take it too far and it detracts from your performance or endangers your well being. You said you don't get "Hyped up anymore," but I'm sure you remember how cool it was too feel that way. I'm not criticizing you, just saying your take on it is different, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that.
    Yeah, I guess I remember how it used to feel. I used to shake. Now it's just different, and I can't pin it on any one thing except personal change, really.

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I guess my point is this: Knowing what you are putting into your body is important, but you really can't make a fair judgment in terms of effectiveness until you actually try it yourself.
    Good point, maybe I'll try it at some point in the future, but it's a bit expensive and not high enough on my priority list yet.
  3. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hah, nice pitch. I'm kept on a sort of even keel. Nerves don't really get to me, and I kind of like it that way, which isn't to say I'm a stoic robot or anything; I bawled my eyes out on my last football game. I don't think any supplement will change my mentality.

Yeah, I guess I remember how it used to feel. I used to shake. Now it's just different, and I can't pin it on any one thing except personal change, really.

Good point, maybe I'll try it at some point in the future, but it's a bit expensive and not high enough on my priority list yet.
    $42 for something that works at 3 tabs a day and comes 120ct isnt expensive. Now if thats "expensive" to you but paying $32 for something in 120ct and u have to take 6caps a day for any results at all is better, then u dont understand basic math. But most consumers buy on total price, value.

Also training intensity/aggression in the gym is nothing like "ECA" stack energy. I can be on DTH and go in the gym calm as hell, but when I put on my Ipod and start lifting all I want to hear is aggressive music, and hit each set back to back eventhough my body is saying take a rest between sets.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%

Excellent breakdown, but the truth is that knowing the effect of each individual ingredient in a supplement can mean little in relation to the effects of the supplement as a whole.
    Good point, synergy is often overlooked, and not just in the supp industry. Your chains only as strong as it's weakest link.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    $42 for something that works at 3 tabs a day and comes 120ct isnt expensive. Now if thats "expensive" to you but paying $32 for something in 120ct and u have to take 6caps a day for any results at all is better, then u dont understand basic math.
    And you evidently don't understand basic grammar, but I haven't said anything about that. I take 4/day for $29.95 which lasts 1 month, so it's $1/day. You would take 3/day for $42.95 for 40 days with DTH, making it $1.07/day. DTH is more expensive than what I bought Activate Xtreme for, maybe that breakdown is one you understand.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

And you evidently don't understand basic grammar, but I haven't said anything about that. I take 4/day for $29.95 which lasts 1 month, so it's $1/day. You would take 3/day for $42.95 for 40 days with DTH, making it $1.07/day. DTH is more expensive than what I bought Activate Xtreme for, maybe that breakdown is one you understand.
    and if actx is what you want to take no one on here should give a damn, it's your life. all people are saying [at least for my part] is dth may be a better choice, what you choose to do with the information is all on you.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

that dudes only 17. still in high school, does AX give you raging mega huge boners? DTH does that quite well.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and if actx is what you want to take no one on here should give a damn, it's your life. all people are saying [at least for my part] is dth may be a better choice, what you choose to do with the information is all on you.
    Right. I may try it sometime in the future, but as I previously stated, it's not high enough on my priority list to be included in the budget.

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    that dudes only 17. still in high school, does AX give you raging mega huge boners? DTH does that quite well.
    ****, I don't need a supplement for that.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%

Ive taken both.

Not the latest version of DTH, tho I have 4 bottles here.

I actually stopped taking the last version of DTH, due to having a serious pain in my left testie! It was unbearable at times!!

So it was doing something, I didnt notice much but generally I have high test levels, and no test booster has ever worked for me.

I tried Activate Extreme and It did 0 for me.

Not much of a review.. but I guess DTH was doing something to my balls! lol
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Ive taken both.

Not the latest version of DTH, tho I have 4 bottles here.

I actually stopped taking the last version of DTH, due to having a serious pain in my left testie! It was unbearable at times!!

So it was doing something, I didnt notice much but generally I have high test levels, and no test booster has ever worked for me.

I tried Activate Extreme and It did 0 for me.

Not much of a review.. but I guess DTH was doing something to my balls! lol
    on the DTH u probably needed less/day. How many were you taking? I wouldnt go over 3/day.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%

on the DTH u probably needed less/day. How many were you taking? I wouldnt go over 3/day.
    I was emailing you about it, I went to only 3/d! It kept happening!

Its weird, but the times ive taken test boosters, I actually feel shut down.. if this makes sense. My balls are normally tighten! I dont feel anything and then towards the end of a product like the last week, Ill be ultra horny and aggressive!

Not sure. Ill be the new DTH a try soon tho! I might run it along side JP8.
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hah, Rodja, a very credible source, has continually noted its significant effects on both aggression and strength. And no, I haven't seen any compare/contrast before-and-after testosterone levels of Act X with Diesel Test, so my conclusions are left with what I have seen: secondary sources and the ingredient profiles. Aggression isn't everything.

You assumed I was a woefully uninformed teen, and now that I break it down piece-by-piece, you just believe what you want to believe.
    Ummmmm.............based on what?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good point, synergy is often overlooked, and not just in the supp industry. Your chains only as strong as it's weakest link.
    I like that!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ummmmm.............based on what?
    Based on anyone's credibility on this board. You know he's not some guy who hops in and says, "d00d act x worked good for me u should try it sumtime." He gives well-thought out and detailed logs (whether it be a supplement review or training thread). Plus he's practicing to get his masters in Nutrition/Exercise Science if I remember correctly.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

but you dont have people talking about Actx is increasing their aggression and training intensity as such with DTH which is a key sign ur test levels is going up sig.
    See:
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Tribulus: There are no studies that prove that is raises testosterone. It does raise libido, and increase agression. This is not a test booster as no studies have shown to actually raise testosterone levels. If you have libido problems, it actually can help alot.
    One reason that DTH causes increased aggression is the tribulus content of the product, undoubtedly. So, no, increased aggression is not a key that your testosterone is going up, as there's been no proven correlation between trib and raised testosterone. Good shot though
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

Based on anyone's credibility on this board. You know he's not some guy who hops in and says, "d00d act x worked good for me u should try it sumtime." He gives well-thought out and detailed logs (whether it be a supplement review or training thread). Plus he's practicing to get his masters in Nutrition/Exercise Science if I remember correctly.

wow. He is going to be able to be a personal trainer! I can get certified for the same fu*king thing through LA for 375 bucks. Big deal! Negs!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

See:

One reason that DTH causes increased aggression is the tribulus content of the product, undoubtedly. So, no, increased aggression is not a key that your testosterone is going up, as there's been no proven correlation between trib and raised testosterone. Good shot though

Chuck created DTH.
  18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow. He is going to be able to be a personal trainer! I can get certified for the same fu*king thing through LA for 375 bucks. Big deal! Negs!
    Ahahahaha nice bro.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%

MrBrightside, we can go back and forth all day long over this 'til everyone is blue in the face,but seriously, what's the point? I would recommend doing what I did, and trying them both, or in your case, giving DTH a try. Last time I checked, Chuck guarantees his products. I've had the pleasure of using both, and DTH did more for me, faster for me, than AX. AX was fine by me, but it took a day over 2 weeks for anything to really get going, where as with DTH, the first full day of doing made it apparent it was already going to town. As for the Tribulus doing nothing, I for one believe in the synergy of things. By itself, it might not seem impressive, but having something in the mix to keep your libido up (which can crash when raising/freeing test) and increase aggression ( good motivation is key) is where it shines. Some companies get by on using it as their main ingredient (see Prime) with purported good/excellent results, so obviously, it's not all hype, and granted, some will respond better than others, that's just natural. For me personally, I've always responded very well to it, but I build up a tolerance to it very quickly, as with most things. Dth isn't just a simple "Test Booster", it's a good job at covering all the bases within reason. My libido crashed after the third week of AX, but everything else was fine. Personally, I feel DTH is a great buy at the price, as it didn't take 2 weeks to kick in. Granted, I could have taken 6 AX per day, but I prefer to take the minimal amount to get results, as, like I said, I build a tolerance quickly. 2 DTH per day was very noticeable for me, so I view it as being far more cost effective. For me, that equates to 15 days of AX, or over 60 days of DTH ( since I take the 5th or 6 day off). Seriously though, give it a whirl, I did and I'm glad. I will say this though, I love Lean Extreme!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%

t-bol anyone
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

That's a **** ton of schooling. Way to pretend to be Will Hunting, you get them right back bro
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.77%

love act x
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Chuck created DTH.
    Cool, what point does that prove? Go troll somewhere else, you know nothing.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

you seem to be leaning heavily towards actx, have you tried it yet?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

MrBrightside, we can go back and forth all day long over this 'til everyone is blue in the face,but seriously, what's the point? I would recommend doing what I did, and trying them both, or in your case, giving DTH a try. Last time I checked, Chuck guarantees his products. I've had the pleasure of using both, and DTH did more for me, faster for me, than AX. AX was fine by me, but it took a day over 2 weeks for anything to really get going, where as with DTH, the first full day of doing made it apparent it was already going to town. As for the Tribulus doing nothing, I for one believe in the synergy of things. By itself, it might not seem impressive, but having something in the mix to keep your libido up (which can crash when raising/freeing test) and increase aggression ( good motivation is key) is where it shines. Some companies get by on using it as their main ingredient (see Prime) with purported good/excellent results, so obviously, it's not all hype, and granted, some will respond better than others, that's just natural. For me personally, I've always responded very well to it, but I build up a tolerance to it very quickly, as with most things. Dth isn't just a simple "Test Booster", it's a good job at covering all the bases within reason. My libido crashed after the third week of AX, but everything else was fine. Personally, I feel DTH is a great buy at the price, as it didn't take 2 weeks to kick in. Granted, I could have taken 6 AX per day, but I prefer to take the minimal amount to get results, as, like I said, I build a tolerance quickly. 2 DTH per day was very noticeable for me, so I view it as being far more cost effective. For me, that equates to 15 days of AX, or over 60 days of DTH ( since I take the 5th or 6 day off). Seriously though, give it a whirl, I did and I'm glad. I will say this though, I love Lean Extreme!!
    Alright man, that's completely fine. DTH might work better! My original contention was that Act X looks better in the strength department and DTH looks better in sexual function/libido. I really didn't knock it; I picked apart the ingredients to justify my reasoning after I was swarmed. I didn't throw the first insult so I think it's pretty ridiculous that I'm getting ganged and negged when I've provided sufficient reasoning for my posts.

And btw, the trib in Prime is of a different family, Tribulus Aquaticus I believe.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

can i usse dth? im 20
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Yup
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

Well I am getting my DTH tomorrow so I will be able to see how it works for me. I havent tried ACTX though so no comparison here. This will be my first test booster of any kind so I am pretty excited to see what happens.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

when r ppl going to learn that DTHC compares to NOTHING!!
    it anit the BEST for nothing.
    o and to the op man do a search next time ther r like 20
    which is better DTHC or Act X
    for goodness sake
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

im a troll? how so, your disputing facts with the people who created and people who have used the products before.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.55%

the bickering is getting old... the last page or two is full of it =/ everyone is entitled to their own opinion. its not that big of a deal. people will believe/feel what they want until both products have been tried out. for me personally, its almost a coin flip on the two. both very good products and cannot go wrong with either one.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%

Both come from great companies.

I got nothing from AE, but I don't get much from any supps.. DTH when I took it, as I mentioned.. the pain in my nut was so bad, I had to stop! I dunno wtf it was doing, something! LOL..

I got the latest, I may try it again!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.1%

check out this thread : 79468-activate-xtreme-vs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 07:42 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM