Need some quick help!!

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Blue Gene or DTH ????

Heres what im taking now in the attachment...I only use the EC sparingly in the AM when I need to get going....Im looking to add either BLUE GENE or DTH to the stack.....what do u guys recommend??

26 yrs old
5'7" 180lbs

Attachments

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
blue gene is a bit cheaper, but not much.

look at it in context of goals.

for hypertrophic stimulation, i say go for blue gene. most feedback reports enhanced recovery between sets, excellent stim free focus, endurance, and nice kick in libido.

for strength, i would say use DTH. essentially just a really really good test booster, which is good for strength and muscle mass, and of course, libido. but you may not notice any improvements in regards to gym performance like you might with blue gene.

you could also look into activate extreme or mass fx. both are around the same price, too.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Rolandajoint....which would you choose?? If I do DTH I only plan on doing a low dose..2-3 tabs daily.....how does Blue-Up compare??

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Rolandajoint....which would you choose?? If I do DTH I only plan on doing a low dose..2-3 tabs daily.....how does Blue-Up compare??
i would go with blue gene. gym performance is pretty important, especially when trying to build muscle.

i have heard great things about DTH. consistently positive feedback. so if you go that route, im sure you wont be disappointed.

i would also suggest mass fx. same price as DTH. or activate extreme.

again, its all dependent on goals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kev4me Anabolics 35
italianboi949 Anabolics 10
K Cycle Logs 3
jburchak Anabolics 5
V Anabolics 1