Good Prohormone alternative?

Dazl1212

Awards
Is there such a thing as an alternative to prohormones, that dont need PCT. If so what are they?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
PRIME is the best non hormonal product that I have used. Also standard whey protein, BCAAs and creatine should be staples.

Dazl1212

Awards
Prime does sound interesting will defo look into that

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite stacks is AppNut:
Drive, IGF2, Neovar. Some like RPM also but I dont feel the need for a stim. IGF2 is expensive but since you are comparing to a PH/PS cycle it is reasonable by the time you factor in Cycle Support or Cycle Assist, PH/PS, PCT supps (SERM, test booster, AI, Cort control).

All of these are great for lean mass gains. I am using IGF2 during a cut to maintain muscle while in a cal deficit. Neovar is creatine with banaba for nutrient partitioning. You can take in the required carbs for insulin spike Post workout and force feed those into you system vs storing carbs as fat.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences T-911

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
DTH worked well. I felt it and I even had a slight breakout @ 6 caps a day but that was only for the first few days.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have also read nothing but great reviews on LG's T-911 and anabolic state. I can't wait to try them.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Prime and diesel test hardcore look promising i gotta try them out

Dazl1212

Awards
alternatives are for whimps. LOL
Haha the fact im on ssris for anxiety i dint think it was a good idea from what i was told PC could turn out to be a nightmare even with a weak PH such as 4-AD or Propadrol. Lots of alternatives to consider looking at the best Anabolic Thread thanks for the comments people and keep them coming :veryhappy:

Last edited:
rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
at 5'11'', you probably should be focusing on food. the only supplements you will want to consider are the basics, which are tried and true.

•multi vitamin, any will do. ADAM from now foods is popular, i use centrum performance, usually one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
•quality whey, i recommend all the whey isolate or blend
•bcaa, XTEND or purple wraath, or LG's new one, BC+EAA
•creatine monohydrate, bulk from nutra is 12 bucks for 1000g, also neovar is pretty solid
•fish oil, bulk from nutra is under 30 bucks for 1000 fish oil

eat eat and eat. food is the most anabolic supplement, and its completely safe! no pct required! my favorite cycle is 10 oz steak stacked with sweet potatoes.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Guys, lol someone neg repped me...it was a joke. when I think about it, I kind of think maybe I shouldn't of started with PH/PS but when available as they are and as promising as they can be, its tempting.

Def. do as you like and if u can stay away.

I just found out when I was little the chest pains I was having was something included with my heart being thicker then most so that worries more since ive taken Phera 3x...

To be honest, once u get into any type of steroid, you find it the only way. However, im digging my DCP/EC run as im getting stronger too.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alternatives are for whimps. LOL
Your wrong supplements like blue up, nettle root, test boosters have there place! just because your ignorant of them is no need to bash them.

Dazl1212

Awards
I was loeaning towards 4-ad over the past few days thinking I may get away with OTC PCT. But the suggestions that I may need SERMs has kinda put me off. Now im even more confused :ponder:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daz, why don't you start off with the basics and get a good baseline going for awhile. Get your whey shakes set up,meal plan dialed in,possibly some creatine,beta-alanine,multi-vits, and a solid compound movements mass building routine going. Hit that and see how your discipline goes with that before you jump into other options. If you can't make gains with the basics, I don't see the purpose in trying other avenues. My 2 cents bubba...

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
lol SMEATON, quit crying, god. U already neg repped me 3 times. Im hurt :/ cause we know in real life AM is what matters...douche. toddles.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol SMEATON, quit crying, god. U already neg repped me 3 times. Im hurt :/ cause we know in real life AM is what matters...douche. toddles.
see ya woulddnt want to be ya. and fact alternative supplements do have there place. if you decide to use other stuff fine. no need to call people idiots just because you never had success with alternative supplements.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue GENE + Blue UP
Prime + Powerfull
Mass FX + Hyperdrol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 on RR, there. Each of those products would be good options to get your feet wet. Never be afraid to try out different things, but know what you are doing first. There is absolutely no rush to get into the PH arena or any further than that. "Alternative" supplements in different combinations or alone may work wonders for you, especially if you've never used them before. Your body will be fresh and receptive to them. And don't ever overlook the basics!! Creatine products do wonders for some people. I like BCAAs all the time, too. Some pump products like GlycerGrow or Plasmajet are worthy, but I don't necessarily agree with overstimmed ones (just not my taste). There's a world out there waiting for you to just try. When it comes right down to it, there is absolutely no way to know what will work best for you until you buy it, try it, and do it again with something else so that you have a base for comparison. Anyone who says that Product XYR is the best out there and has not tried the others is just blowing smoke, and doesn't have a valid opinion, IMHO. ;)

And don't rush things. Nobody here who has made any progress has done it overnight. It takes time, effort, thought and patience!!!

Boflex

Awards
Best non PH product considered "natural": Halodrol liquid gels
/thread

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
To - Smeaton--------- -dude, shut up. you've like negged me more and more. You're the reason why they need to change the rep system because u just rep a bunch of ppl so you can EVENTUALLY Neg Rep me. YOURE 27 YEARS OLD. Im 20, You're obviously annoying, really, 27 years old and you're on a forum on the internet taking away someones reputation points that amount to what? nothing... I dont care where ur'e from or for ur posing youtube videos in ur underwear, nor ur knocking for my use of PH/PS and more....so I dont understand? Then to ask me if im from BB.com, lol what does it matter? GET A LIFE instead of trying to figure out mine and bash on it. Give me -9999 reputation and I don't think it will change things, except showing that ur panties are in a bunch and ur attitude sucks and you cannot control yourself.

actually, keep doing it, im flattered you like me so much, I like knowing Ive offended you so much with a simple sentence. Shows how sensitive you really are, probably not an exciting or joyful childhood either.

I supposed ur'll think of something semi-witty.

this is keeping me up later than need be, I have class @ 8am, and really dont need to argue with a child.

----------- Anyways, back to topic, DTH is a winner in my book, but i haven't really ran anything besides that or an alt. except in PCT. Id stick with someone who is still natural's advice.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
To - Smeaton--------- -dude, shut up. you've like negged me more and more. You're the reason why they need to change the rep system because u just rep a bunch of ppl so you can EVENTUALLY Neg Rep me. YOURE 27 YEARS OLD. Im 20, You're obviously annoying, really, 27 years old and you're on a forum on the internet taking away someones reputation points that amount to what? nothing... I dont care where ur'e from or for ur posing youtube videos in ur underwear, nor ur knocking for my use of PH/PS and more....so I dont understand? Then to ask me if im from BB.com, lol what does it matter? GET A LIFE instead of trying to figure out mine and bash on it. Give me -9999 reputation and I don't think it will change things, except showing that ur panties are in a bunch and ur attitude sucks and you cannot control yourself.

actually, keep doing it, im flattered you like me so much, I like knowing Ive offended you so much with a simple sentence. Shows how sensitive you really are, probably not an exciting or joyful childhood either.

I supposed ur'll think of something semi-witty.

this is keeping me up later than need be, I have class @ 8am, and really dont need to argue with a child.

----------- Anyways, back to topic, DTH is a winner in my book, but i haven't really ran anything besides that or an alt. except in PCT. Id stick with someone who is still natural's advice.
whoa, wait up. youre 20 and youve used phera 3x? not to start anything, but i hope youre fcukin huge. if not, i think you could consider that wasted time and money. just my $.02

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
TheeBC - quit cryin' about Smeaton - you make asinine remarks that parrot others, when you yourself are not a legal adult - and therefore not legally entitled to be as stupid as you seem determined to be...and NOT ENTITLED to participate in steroid discussions on this board - much less, to insert them into a conversation specifically about alternatives.

The first rule here is: LEARN; perhaps it should be more specific, as you seem to have only learned to be an ass in public. Consider a change of direction.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Roland, is that a very young Steve Carrell in your avi?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously boys(ahem) Carry this sh!t on elsewhere...

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, he just continues to keep going, I try to shrug him off like a kid who pulls on ur pant leg but he wont stop.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
whoa, wait up. youre 20 and youve used phera 3x? not to start anything, but i hope youre fcukin huge. if not, i think you could consider that wasted time and money. just my $.02
I live a hectic schedule, im usually tired with everything im doing(but im focusing on rest, more and more, so ive caught the flu 3x, once on cycle, lost 18lbs, then another before was about 9-10lbs. Had my mother feeding me. Been in a car accident, gone through depression.tried a controlled cut, and everything was lost following a no carb diet, high protein/fat. lost my job so the gym was not accessible, Im considered pretty big amongst my friends, and comparable to some of the big guys in the gym. I have some good size, Im 210 right now. really good thickness, atleast I think. Then there was the part when you get into a relationship, that can always be substituted for the gym :] so I got back into it realizing my diet was ****, I forgot what protein was, I loved carb/high fat diets which also came in inexpensive food.Looked in the mirror and what I had at once wasn't what I once had.

I know im young, most start young, and we all preach the same thing even though most started early, so I dont need the pop talk. My dad found out, he wasn't happy but realizes im my own person and i'll do as I please. however, his wishes are for me not to touch it till im 24-25.

The biggest Ive been was 234.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
your probably infertile. have you tried getting a b*tch pregnant?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there such a thing as an alternative to prohormones, that dont need PCT. If so what are they?
IGF-2
Drive
Activate
High % extract cissus

lot of options

njsfinest

Awards
wow that IGF-2 stuff looks nice, im thinking of getting it now, thanks RMS!