cutting stack

singa

singa

Awards
hey guys, so I'm going to be starting a cutting stack soon and im looking for some advice on what to get..ive had some success with lipo-6 before but the last time i ran it it didnt seem to have as good success so im thinking of trying leviathan for my base supplement...im also thinking of throwing in a spot reduction topical supplement, i was thinking lipoderm-y, i dunno if anyone has any experience with that but ive heard its solid..i dont wanna go overboard, ill also be taking a multi, protein, and if i save up some money x-tend...if anyone has any other supplements that would be a good addition or substitution, let me know im open to any comments

stats:
6'2
220 #
not sure what my bf % is
lifting 2 years

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey guys, so I'm going to be starting a cutting stack soon and im looking for some advice on what to get..ive had some success with lipo-6 before but the last time i ran it it didnt seem to have as good success so im thinking of trying leviathan for my base supplement...im also thinking of throwing in a spot reduction topical supplement, i was thinking lipoderm-y, i dunno if anyone has any experience with that but ive heard its solid..i dont wanna go overboard, ill also be taking a multi, protein, and if i save up some money x-tend...if anyone has any other supplements that would be a good addition or substitution, let me know im open to any comments

stats:
6'2
220 #
not sure what my bf % is
lifting 2 years

You may want to consider the USPlabs Six-Pack stack. The two products contained in this stack are Anabolic-Pump and Recreate. The synergy between the two is substantial and extremely effective.

Visit our Six-Pack Stack support thread and read Mulletsoldier's post regarding the synergy. It is intriguing.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/113977-six-pack-stack.html

Additionally, many users have had great results with PAL's Leviathan, as you mentioned.

Best of luck buddy...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've used both Recreate + Anabolic Pump and Leviathan + DCP.

IMHO, Leviathan and DCP had a better overall effect. Specially because Leviathan also helped me put on a few pounds of muscle. And if you want some partitioning get some ALA and Chromium Picolinate. That would be my opinion. And as far as spot reduction goes, I've tried Napalm and liked it a lot. And if you want a little pump or some more energy like lipo-6 gives you, maybe get some geranium to give you that extra energy.

Good luck to you man.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt get a topical fat loss product until your extemely lower on your bodyfat, to actually be seeing its results and see it work man, im also starting to cut not sure on my stack only been told to take either the six pack stack, or DCP/Leviathan R. so look into those 2 stacks first, and to start cutting your diet has got to be in check without the proper diet and nutrition down first lifting down second and supplements dont amount to it if those 3 arent in check. So make sure to have your sh it together first then get your supps they should be a last resort really so think bout that also. Whats your daily calorie intake and workout look like? Body fat %?

singa

singa

Awards
so you would suggest taking the leviathan with RPN's DCP?
i hadnt even heard of DCP until you mentioned it ill have to do some research with that but ill check it out..what would u suggest for dosing if im stacking them, take them together or separately