Mass FX/Hyperdrol with X-Factor

sbrb12898

Awards
Did my research and didnt find anything that would suggest this wouldn't work well, but just wanted to double check with you guys and see if there was anything wrong with it.

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've heard of people going Mass FX and X-factor with great success. Be prepared for a little bit of joint soreness with HD and XF but the pumps and muscle hardness should be incredible.

Torque

Torque

Awards
I would look into IFORCE MaxOut. Bascially the same (AA amount is in question) but all in one bottle instead of 2 products.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
all made by companies that dont give a sh-- about the user

all they want to do is make money

and i-force is even more of a tool. dont buy products from them. Testabolan, with the added crappy humanafort.

All the products you listed arent as safe as they might seem either.

you are dissing alot of ****. what exactly do you recommend?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all made by companies that dont give a sh-- about the user

all they want to do is make money

and i-force is even more of a tool. dont buy products from them. Testabolan, with the added crappy humanafort.

All the products you listed arent as safe as they might seem either.
Have you used all their products? You make some pretty bold statements with NO useful info.

I have had great results w/MassFX & Hyperdrol.

Shatter

Shatter

Awards
Did my research and didnt find anything that would suggest this wouldn't work well, but just wanted to double check with you guys and see if there was anything wrong with it.
I've run this and it is very good but I am hesitant to do it again, as I something made me incredibly anxious. I am pretty sure it was the hyperdrol.

I ran the dosage at 1500mg X-factor for 60 days, MassFx 5/50days and hyperdrol 4/60 days.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've tried this stack and was very, very pleased. Saw a lot of strength and weight gains, and dropped bodyfat a little.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blah blah blah...something useful to say... :lol:

I will agree with Tom above in that you may want to be wary of joint issues with the combination of 6-bromo and AA, but it's not necessarily a guarantee. Otherwise, the stack sounds very promising. Many MANY MANY have fun MFX/HX2, and seeming just as many seem to like MFX/XF. So I see no real reason why a MFX/HX2/XF stack wouldn't be a good choice as well. I've not done XF personally, but if it takes more than 1 bottle to kick in, you may want to either run it first and do an additional month beforehand, with one month of the full stack in there, or run everything for 8 weeks. Decision is your's, but I still think it's solid.

:cheers:

poptopop77

Awards
I'm pretty sure I've seen the reps from molecular nutrition post before suggesting your first run of x-factor by itself to see the initial response your body takes to it. Like T-AD suggested running the x-factor first then adding in the mfx/hypx2 might be a smart idea.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used all their products? You make some pretty bold statements with NO useful info.

I have had great results w/MassFX & Hyperdrol.

Thanks for taking the time to back AX up.

We actually do give a crap what people think about our products; afterall, we use them too.

If any of you guys have trouble or questions about our cycle, don't hesitate to hit up our subforum or our home forum, forum.anabolicx.com (the home forum gets you access to the entire AX team). Trust me, we'll try our very best help you out, smother you with tips and advice, and we love doing every second of it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To the OP,

This is a really nice stack. I'm pretty sure one of our reps from another forum has ran it more than once with pleasing results. It's a pretty sick stack.

Hyperdrol X2 works to safely decrease the amount of the aromatase enzyme in your body. This enzyme is responsible for converting androgens to estrogens. This not only increases testosterone by preventing conversion to other hormones, but your body likes to have a certain testosterone-to-estrogen ration so it actually increases testosterone production in attempt to maintain this ratio. The end result is more total testosterone.

MassFX has a few different mechanisms of action, so I'll speak just briefly one these. First, 25R-diol gives you "more fodder" to make testosterone. You make your testosterone from cholesterol, but it also forms progeserone and cortisol through this mechanism as well. 25R-diol works similarly to cholesterol in that the body can use it to make androgens, but at a much higher affinity for producing testosterone.
Secondly, our divanil binds to the SHBG (sex horming binding globulin), deactivating it. I love that word, globulin :D. SHBG binds to and deactivates testosterone. Your total test might be good, but SHBG has been known to deactivate over 90% of it, leaving only a small amount of free test. With the hyperdrol and 25R-diol, we've increased our total test, divanil lets us make some use of it by freeing it from SHBG.

Now onto X-factor. Arachidonic acid is used by the body to produce prostaglandin 2F-a and other prostaglandins. This process is both chemically and mechanically limited, so you should take the time to stretch your muscles every day, as this will assist in the products effectiveness. These prostaglandins will jack up the rate of protein synthesis, from LH (hormone used to produce testosterone) to IGF-1.

sbrb12898

Awards
Thanks so ive decided to run this stack. I got 2 bottles of the x-factor which will last for 7 weeks and originally planned to start them at the same time, but from reading what poptopop said maybe i should run the x-factor for the first 3 weeks since its the first time im using it and then start massfx/hyperdrol. Would that be the best thing to do and would it yield the best gains?

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks so ive decided to run this stack. I got 2 bottles of the x-factor which will last for 7 weeks and originally planned to start them at the same time, but from reading what poptopop said maybe i should run the x-factor for the first 3 weeks since its the first time im using it and then start massfx/hyperdrol. Would that be the best thing to do and would it yield the best gains?
If you are only going to be running Mass FX/ HD for 4 weeks then it would be best to start the X-factor first like you suggested. But, if you can afford it, there's no reason why you can't run MFX/HD for 8 weeks! :)

sbrb12898

Awards
So you think that starting the x-factor for the first 3 weeks would yield better gains as well?