Jacked and Recreate

Rhys26

Awards
Hi

I started using recreate for the first time yesterday and had 1 pill before breakfast and 1 before my workout at 6.30pm along with my 2 scoops of jacked. I went to bed fine for a couple of hours but then woke up and couldnt go back to sleep for the next couple of hours. Did have a couple of things on my mind but I am pretty sure the stims had an effect on this.

Anyway what do you suggest the best way to dose these together when I usually workout at 6.30pm? When I get up to 2 recreate I might drop back to one scoop of Jacked. Alternatively I could have the second dose of recreate mid arvo and just have the jacked pre workout? Is it essential recreate is taken pre workout?

Cheers

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
if your working out around six, take 2 scoops at 4pm. if that STILL doesnt do it, take one scoop at 4pm. the effects should wear off after 6 hours leaving you about 10-11 to go to bed. if that fails, take a melatonin before you go to bed.

Rhys26

Awards
I was fine with 2 scoops of jacked at 6, just adding the recreate was too much. Maybe I move the recreate a bit earlier to 4 and jacked at 6.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was fine with 2 scoops of jacked at 6, just adding the recreate was too much. Maybe I move the recreate a bit earlier to 4 and jacked at 6.
This sounds perfect.