P-Slin and Cutting

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some bulk p-slin on hand in my Supp stash and wondered what would be the best way to utilize it during my current cut. I use a cyclic type diet with varying calories and carbs. I take in 3/4 cup of Oats ore workout in the morning and same after plus a banana. Any ideas post them up. Thanks!

Posted from an iPhone

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would up the oats to 1C along with the banana and dose the P-Slin @ 1/4 tsp about 15-20 minutes before eating.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Your doing exactly as I would (and will in the later stages of my cut) in that I would keep it TKD style and dose p-slin with my only carb meals of the day, which will be sandwiched around training.

I will also agree with Rodja in that its key to take in 80-100 or so grams of complex carbs with the dose. If you want to keep the carbs lower (40-60 or so) I would look into AP.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have a set eating program so I don't have any real control over changing the macros for now or upping carbs in certain areas. I will definitely use it on my cheat meals though. I also have another meal that takes in about 80 carbs on certain days so maybe I could throw some in there.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have a set eating program so I don't have any real control over changing the macros for now or upping carbs in certain areas. I will definitely use it on my cheat meals though. I also have another meal that takes in about 80 carbs on certain days so maybe I could throw some in there.
I agree 100% with the above posters. P-Slin is great for refeeds or high CHO days.