P-Slin and Cutting - AnabolicMinds.com

P-Slin and Cutting

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

P-Slin and Cutting

I have some bulk p-slin on hand in my Supp stash and wondered what would be the best way to utilize it during my current cut. I use a cyclic type diet with varying calories and carbs. I take in 3/4 cup of Oats ore workout in the morning and same after plus a banana. Any ideas post them up. Thanks!

Posted from an iPhone
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would up the oats to 1C along with the banana and dose the P-Slin @ 1/4 tsp about 15-20 minutes before eating.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Your doing exactly as I would (and will in the later stages of my cut) in that I would keep it TKD style and dose p-slin with my only carb meals of the day, which will be sandwiched around training.

I will also agree with Rodja in that its key to take in 80-100 or so grams of complex carbs with the dose. If you want to keep the carbs lower (40-60 or so) I would look into AP.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have a set eating program so I don't have any real control over changing the macros for now or upping carbs in certain areas. I will definitely use it on my cheat meals though. I also have another meal that takes in about 80 carbs on certain days so maybe I could throw some in there.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations guys. I have a set eating program so I don't have any real control over changing the macros for now or upping carbs in certain areas. I will definitely use it on my cheat meals though. I also have another meal that takes in about 80 carbs on certain days so maybe I could throw some in there.
    I agree 100% with the above posters. P-Slin is great for refeeds or high CHO days.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. Slin results without slin? My thoughts..
    By jjohn in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:37 PM