question about NO xplode

ciga102

Awards
I have a bit of belly fat that I've been trying to get rid of our the past months through dieting and cardio, and I've just started to get into weight lifting. I do about 40-60 min of cardio a day and was thinking about taking no xplode to give me that extra kick. However, I am curious if i would be wasting my time with this product while trying to loose fat at the same time with the cardio. I know it is hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time but I have just started weight lifting and figured the no could help. can someone please help me?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
NO Explode is a pre-work drink focused on intense workouts. Most people take it 30 min before lifting.

Need more info, stats?
When you lift and do cardio?
Just dropping fat, how much?
What is your diet?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you're going to use that product use it on your weight training days, I use it from time to time and I like the extra energy and focus that I get, this is not a fat burning product so i dont think it will help you too much there, there's other products you can use to lose fat

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
It may help, but there's better products for fat loss. It does have a TON of stimluants which does help, but again there's other products out there that may be a better fit.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try Axis Labs Adipo-X. It is a great fat loss product that will really get your energy going in a hurry.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
It depends what your expectations/intentions are. There are no miracle pills for fat loss, but anything that motivates you to train harder can't hurt.
I used to use a pre-w/o sup before every run when I was training for races (5k, half mara, ect.). Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor , so it alone is thought by many to hinder cardio performance, but I find the opposite to be true in my case. NOxplode and other pre workout drinks can help you get through your slumps and (in my case) actually improve your performance.
My only suggestion would be to check out some other pre-w/o sups before you buy anything. There are alot of new products out there!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It depends what your expectations/intentions are. There are no miracle pills for fat loss, but anything that motivates you to train harder can't hurt.
I used to use a pre-w/o sup before every run when I was training for races (5k, half mara, ect.). Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor , so it alone is thought by many to hinder cardio performance, but I find the opposite to be true in my case. NOxplode and other pre workout drinks can help you get through your slumps and (in my case) actually improve your performance.
My only suggestion would be to check out some other pre-w/o sups before you buy anything. There are alot of new products out there!
NO-Xplode also contains a couple different forms of Arginine, which are vasodilators.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have a bit of belly fat that I've been trying to get rid of our the past months through dieting and cardio, and I've just started to get into weight lifting. I do about 40-60 min of cardio a day and was thinking about taking no xplode to give me that extra kick. However, I am curious if i would be wasting my time with this product while trying to loose fat at the same time with the cardio. I know it is hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time but I have just started weight lifting and figured the no could help. can someone please help me?
That's way too much time doing cardio bro. Look into interval cardio or HIIT to burn fat and keep muscle. Remember that cardio is catabolic.

Get some BCAA's and EAA's, get your diet in check, and use the basic supps like creatine and whey for now because you're just starting out. Hit some plateaus them come back here for supplement advice, we will save you from buying crappy products.

If you really want a preworkout supp, pick up arginine akg, creatine, and caffiene and you'll have your own home made, far less expensive version of no-xplode.

Good Luck :beerchug:

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
NO-Xplode also contains a couple different forms of Arginine, which are vasodilators.
Right on.

Most pre w/o drinks have citrulline malate too which is a miracle for aerobic supplementation IMO.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
IMO, if your goals are to get rid of your excess fat and build lean muscle, there is no such thing as too much cardio. It makes a difference what body type you are though. Personally, I have to eat very clean to avoid putting on excess fat, while some ppl struggle to gain w/o forcing themselves to eat.

Interval training is awesome for mixing it up and burning fat, but it doesn't do much in terms of heart health. I prefer to do both, sustained cardio on some days, intervals on others. You HAVE TO put yourself in a calorie deficit if you are going to burn fat, you should condition your heart while you're at it for many reasons. Here are a few:

-1-
Heart attacks suck.
-2-
Conditioning your heart will make cardio easier in the future, and you won't dread running on the treadmill anymore.
-3-
As your resting heart rate drops, your anaerobic function will benefit as well. You will need less rest between sets, and you won't burn out as quickly. The heart is where it all starts. N.O. boosting product or no, blood and oxygen get to the muscle at the mercy of your heart. (if you doubt this wear a heart monitor during a high intensity set.)

Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 25
Supplements 6
Supplements 3
footster Supplements 11