Recreate+ DCP...ok?

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
Hey whats up guys i plan on starting my cut for spring/ summer really soon and well i just wanted some opinions on stacking these two together is a good idea...ive ran a PH cycle before and i know my tolerance is high so im not worried about taking these two together....i just wanted to know if i should take these together at the same time or finish one bottle then move to the other.....also if i was to add clen along with this stack would it be over the top?...id just looking for some advice...i am 6'1 213 about 17% bodyfat ...want to get down to about 195 to 200 and then kick off a ph cycle (Epi+hdrol) after i finish this....so some advice would be great thanx

....by the way by mistake i posted this same thread in the USP Labs section

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Go for it man. DCP is great stuff, I would use it in any stack.

Recreate is amazing, you will be very warm constantly. And it works through so many pathways to increase fat-loss. Read the write-up in our section you will enjoy.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Save the clen for when you bf is much lower. THe recreate and DCP will work wonders with the right diet and cardio. Introduce clen when the other two are finished when you are hopefully a few % points lower.

As for running Hdrol and Epi together....id say its a bad idea. i tried it and the joint pain was unbearable. Epi is great on its own. Does not need to be stacked at all.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Just started that stack today. I've used DCP in the past, stacked with LR. Had good results. This will be my first time using Recreate.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
This is a great stack

Posted from an iPhone

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be great i love both of these products so together it should be even better

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
do it man log it and run it, save the clen like he said for after its over, and good luck on the ph cycle but i wouldnt stack those 2 together IMO so good luck hope the best man

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
thanx guys... yea well i plan on starting the log within a few days as soon as my order comes in actually...ill be posting before and after pictures and as soon as im done i will be running my PH cycle that will most likely be hdrol/ tren or epi/tren......

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
just ordered my stack combo that i cant wait to start and see my progress...dcp and recreate ..hopefully by monday i could start ....ill be doing a log with pictures from before and after.....

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Go for it man. DCP is great stuff, I would use it in any stack.

Recreate is amazing, you will be very warm constantly. And it works through so many pathways to increase fat-loss. Read the write-up in our section you will enjoy.
Seconded.

I've cut with Recreate (with AP) before, and I absolutely love it. It was a true recomp as I gained weight while losing fat. I went from a 40' waist down to a 36 while only losing 10 pounds on the scale!.

DCP and Recreate is the core of my current cutting stack (starting TODAY b*tches!). I also swear by Anabolic Pump and APS Phenadrine. I am tossing in a Phenadrine before my workday and preworkout as well (Recreate is so gentle, you will not be using it as a stim).

Make sure not to treat it like a true cut though... Some may disagree with me, but you CAN gain muscle mass while losing weight if you eat properly on this stack (keep fueled with protein and/or BCAAs every 2-2.5 hours) and continue a weight training split preceding your cardio. Moderate intensity fasted cardio (do NOT overdo it on an empty stomach) will do wonders as well.

Last edited:
jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
Seconded.

I've cut with Recreate (with AP) before, and I absolutely love it. It was a true recomp as I gained weight while losing fat. I went from a 40' waist down to a 36 while only losing 10 pounds on the scale!.

DCP and Recreate is the core of my current cutting stack (starting TODAY b*tches!). I also swear by Anabolic Pump and APS Phenadrine. I am tossing in a Phenadrine before my workday and preworkout as well (Recreate is so gentle, you will not be using it as a stim).

Make sure not to treat it like a true cut though... Some may disagree with me, but you CAN gain muscle mass while losing weight if you eat properly (keep fueled with protein and/or BCAAs every 2-2.5 hours) and continue a weight training split preceding your cardio. Moderate intensity fasted cardio (do NOT overdo it on an empty stomach) will do wonders as well.

thanx ...yea ill def be keeping my protein high and have a proper diet....ill do 30 min of cardio 5 times after my work out...thanx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
lightemup Supplement Logs 8