Need sum Good protein for low $

shotdead42

Awards
Hey i need some really great Quality protein, Right now i'm going off of ON Pro Complex.
The $ for it is expensive.

I want alot of protein, like 40g-60g is great.
Alot for servings
Not too much $$
I dont care about calories, more the better for me.

iunno probably sum Bcaa and stuff would be nice.

Does anyone got any supplements in mind?
Even gainers would be good.

thanks,
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
5# EAS Whey $29.74 at Sam's Club
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Check out All The Whey, they have some good reviews.
I just ordered some and the price is just right for my budget.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; GTB5; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey i need some really great Quality protein, Right now i'm going off of ON Pro Complex.
The $ for it is expensive.

I want alot of protein, like 40g-60g is great.
Alot for servings
Not too much $$
I dont care about calories, more the better for me.

iunno probably sum Bcaa and stuff would be nice.

Does anyone got any supplements in mind?
Even gainers would be good.

thanks
All The Whey Cinnamon Bun

5 pound tub, 80 servings, 22 grams of protein per scoop for $29.99

The higher the calorie count the lower the quality of protein, ATW is like 108 cals per scoop compared to something like Syntha-6 which has around 200 cals per scoop lol.

BCAA's and EAA's are naturally occurring in whey protein

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
American Whey: 25lb tub for $145

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried the brand but they also sell it in 50lbs bags... I've even seen it with free shipping
I've seen 50 boxes of ATW on their site, I guess I just imagined how big a 5 pound tub was then tried to picture a 25 pound tub :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've seen 50 boxes of ATW on their site, I guess I just imagined how big a 5 pound tub was then tried to picture a 25 pound tub :lol:

oic.... yeah, for the 50lbs order that should come in a barrel ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
oic.... yeah, for the 50lbs order that should come in a barrel ;)
lol and the FedEx guy has to deliver it by forklift :p

...rumor has it that ATW even has 75 pound boxes

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards

The higher the calorie count the lower the quality of protein, ATW is like 108 cals per scoop compared to something like Syntha-6 which has around 200 cals per scoop lol.

Idk man Syntha 6 is good for specific things like meal replacement. It's meant to be more of a sustained release, since it has fats and is a blend, not straight whey. ATW has some great whey flavors,(trust me, I'm looking at over 10 tubs right now) but idk about their other stuff(casein, lean and fit :/) For a mix, my favorite has to be Syntha 6 Chocolate mint, and that's the only Syntha 6 I've tried so far.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
10 lb scivation whey is the best bang for your buck. although you can get dymatize 12 which is a good blended protein for a good price. but i dont think they sell it here at nutra

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards

you have no idea what your talking about. syntha 6 has carbs too and other sources than just whey. the calories show no relevance to the quality of the protein otherwise. something with more isolate will be lower in calories but something that is whey concentrate will be slightly higher because it has small amount of fat and sub-fractions in it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

bro...this is like comparing apples and oranges...yeah their both fruit...but cmon...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
All the whey is where it is at! Wild Berry, Cinnamon bun and cake batter are my favorites.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pea Protein Isolate (aka Gemma Protein) from true protein. Ridiculously cheap. It's good stuff too.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Axis Labs Clutch. A lot of bang for the buck and tastes great.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
All the whey is where it is at! Wild Berry, Cinnamon bun and cake batter are my favorites.
Hey man what color is your wildberry protein? I feel like I may have gotten a less-flavored batch..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
it's white untill you mix it with water and then it's a bluish-purple.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
They sell 25 pound tubs ?? :jaw:
ya I've already been through 5. I used to use ON's 100% Whey 10lbs before they jacked up the price sky high

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've tried Costco's brand, but up here in Canada they taste horrible atleast. I would rather go with ATW's Cinnabun or other flavours and know that it will taste great, and still have a solid ingredient profile.
I'm afraid thats what i will find out too, it will not mix well and taste like crap... I just might have to buy one of those 75lbs tubs then!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try the new Gemma Protein. 5 lbs for 29.99 (LG Science Lipotrophic protein) or trueprotein.com ( i am getting 20 lbs for 126.00) its cheaper than whey, faster digesting than whey, has a better amino acid profile, and has polyphenols. its worth checking out.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
try the new Gemma Protein. 5 lbs for 29.99 (LG Science Lipotrophic protein) or trueprotein.com ( i am getting 20 lbs for 126.00) its cheaper than whey, faster digesting than whey, has a better amino acid profile, and has polyphenols. its worth checking out.
Yes! Exactly!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All The Whey's blend and LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein are among the best and are very very inexpensive compared to the rest.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or if you have must have whey. 10lbs for 49.99 20lbs for 94.99 best deal i have been able to find on whey. taste and mixability is good. STG Protein @ Worldclassnutrition.com really cheap. Nice leucine profile. up wards to about 2 1/2 grams per serving.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u buy on Nutra the 5lb All the Whey( i love cinnabun) is a great value..

When i run out and dont feel like going online i just pick up EAS at Costco..

You can also find Xtreme Formulations Whey at great prices if u kno where to look

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Like someone already mentioned. You can find Xtreme Formulation's 10lb whey for much cheaper. PM me if you want to know.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like someone already mentioned. You can find Xtreme Formulation's 10lb whey for much cheaper. PM me if you want to know.
correct me if im wrong, but when u order from the blackstar website the shipping is so expensive that you dont end up saving, perhaps they fixed that though.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Not sure really, last time I ordered was when they had that big sale for 10lbs of Ultra Peptide. Shipping was 10 dollars, I thought that was normal for a 10lb shipment. But yeah I guess its not a huge save, just some pocket change.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
5# EAS Whey $29.74 at Sam's Club
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
x2. 6lbs for ~$30. Can't beat it. Quality stuff too.