One supp for a Recomp.....

lamboruns

Awards
Looking for one supp (besides Creatine) that will help me build lean mass...what would be the best if you could only afford one?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for one supp (besides Creatine) that will help me build lean mass...what would be the best if you could only afford one?
Drive or OverDrive by AN- perfect for a recomp

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for one i would use Anabolic Pump. Drive is another good option(i like the recomp effect on forskolin) or DCP as another option.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
give us some more detail. how long have you been training?

Fish oil, food, multi vitamin, water....

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
give us some more detail. how long have you been training?

Fish oil, food, multi vitamin, water....

Yes and are old are you ! If you are near 30 ! Novedex XT or ISA-TEST are good since they drop your estrogen level, and lean you up a bit

lamboruns

Awards
i am 25..Eat clean.. around 2600-3000 cals a day. Low Gi carbs, no sugar or High GI Carbs.
60-100g carbs per day
225 g protein
Fat i havent been watching close enough but lower in sat and high in good fats.
I take flax oil, a decent multi. No creatine makes me feel to bloated and gives me the shits.
6 ft around 195 right now..dont know BF buts its too high

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
drive/rpm, glycergrow, purple wraath
go to nutraplanet.com and have a look.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
let me know if you find the one supp to rule them all

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha ya, hit me up with that knowledge also... i want to be the one to patent it as "the best ever"! oh wait... muscletech already has 18 of those lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let me know if you find the one supp to rule them all
We'll be releasing "Panacea" later this year. It contains Unicorn Extract and Fairy dust.

lamboruns

Awards
LOL..you know what i meant guys... the best option if only one. Was supp to spark discussion. I think 90% of supplements are fraudulant anyways...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried other forms of Creatine, such as Gluconate?

jasone

Awards
blue gene by controlled labs is supposed to be good for recomp

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you could only choose one: IGF-2. Stacked with NeoVar Recomped (creatine), you have the perfect stack :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Drive and IGF2, both are solid for recomp!

At 195 lbs and 2600-3000 calories, that's low. I am cutting (slowly) at 2600 cals and I am 165 lbs. Might to up the carbs as you build .

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
If you could only choose one: IGF-2. Stacked with NeoVar Recomped (creatine), you have the perfect stack :)
I forgot about igf2 for a few minutes then when I saw you post I immediately thought IGF2! I knew what you were gonna post before I read it. lol I second IGF2

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Furazadrol.

If I only had to pick 1 product that would be it easily. If I could add another it would be a strong thermo.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic-Pump, along with a clean diet will allow you to consume carbohydrate without suffer the ill consequences. In return, you will see increase fat burning and energy as well as much less bloating.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic-Pump, along with a clean diet will allow you to consume carbohydrate without suffer the ill consequences. In return, you will see increase fat burning and energy as well as much less bloating.
VERY good point. I agree with this also. Nice post.