Yes Another Prime Q Thread

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I've had my eye on this product for a while and have been reading some reviews at NP, here and other forums and I can't help but wonder how many of these reviews are made by USP Labs reps or people being paid. I mean the review section at NP is a god damn mess.

I'm really skeptical when it comes to stuff like this especially when they are claiming DS like results with a product that does not suppress or have any adverse sides.

I am thinking about trying this since I've been having bad luck with sides from PH's.

I'd like to ask for opinions of people who have actually used it and people that can tell me the benefits that they experienced (Strength Gain, Mass/Weight Gain, Focus, Pumps, Libido) anything positive at all.

For those that have finished a cycle how easy was it to maintain your gains (if you had any)

I'd also like, if at all possible (I know I'm not a Mod or anything) but I'd like any and all USP Labs Reps to refrain from posting.

It's not like this products is really that cheap and if I'm dropping $55 on this it better be worth the gains especially with the economy the way it is.

I realize that the MOA has not been established yet and I apologize if I'm being annoying by making another Prime Thread

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I don't come here very often I've more or less been living under a rock for the last few months

I've had my eye on this product for a while and have been reading some reviews at NP, here and other forums and I can't help but wonder how many of these reviews are made by USP Labs reps or people being paid. I mean the review section at NP is a god damn mess.

I'm really skeptical when it comes to stuff like this especially when they are claiming DS like results with a product that does not suppress or have any adverse sides.

I am thinking about trying this since I've been having bad luck with sides from PH's.

I'd like to ask for opinions of people who have actually used it and people that can tell me the benefits that they experienced (Strength Gain, Mass/Weight Gain, Focus, Pumps, Libido) anything positive at all.

For those that have finished a cycle how easy was it to maintain your gains (if you had any)

I'd also like, if at all possible (I know I'm not a Mod or anything) but I'd like any and all USP Labs Reps to refrain from posting.

It's not like this products is really that cheap and if I'm dropping $55 on this it better be worth the gains especially with the economy the way it is.

I realize that the MOA has not been established yet and I apologize if I'm being annoying by making another Prime Thread

The product cost is 43.99 at NP and all the logs are not sponsored by us...

Just do a search in the supplement review section.

Nacho1545

Awards
My friend is on his last bottle of Prime before he cycles it.. His quote "The weight that I was pushing before I started Prime was really hard. Now after this cycle, the weight seems really easy and some of the old weight is what I warm up with now..."

Needless to say, I have started about 3 weeks ago.. So far so good.. Not too much to report